I was planning this post on the Friday we lost power..Charlie turned 2 1/2 that day and I had a post about my 2 1/2 yr old...better late then never!
My sweet boy loves cookies..I made these cookies and made some more with writing..I spelled out L-O-V-E on 4 cookies. Bradley and I were outside shoving snow that Friday and when I came in to check on him and see how his breakfast was coming, I was met at the door by Charlie with a cookie in his mouth...at 7:45am. I asked him how many he had eaten.."Just this one"...since I generally don't believe a word out of his mouth I went to look..and found L-O-V-E and a heart shaped one missing..along with the one in his mouth...he ate 6 cookies for breakfast! And then had the nerve to cry when I removed the one from his mouth...silly, silly, boy!!!
Kid LOVES his Mohawks..and he can get girly about things messing it up....and he loves to tell people that he has one..like they cannot see it!!!!
this was pre haircut..can you tell we went WAY to long!!!!
One of the may reason I love boys...I often find snakes, lizards and dinosaurs in random areas of my house..I happen to find this snake at 5am..that was real entertaining!!
Charlie LOVES to brush his teeth and he usually brushes them about 5 times a day..no lie. He does loves to eat the toothpaste, but he also brushes!
I cropped this so you did not see his "business" on the Internet! (he is nakes) I cropped it so much it is blurry, but I love his face here!!
Like most 2 1/2 yr olds... he loves to run around naked..is that a 2 1/2 yr old thing or a boy thing??
He loves to sit on the potty, he does not like to go potty on the potty, but he loves to strip down, get on, do nothing, then tear off way to much toilet paper and then flush!! I got this big smile cause I offered a cookie for a smile...
I was just telling Bradley yesterday that 2 1/2 (30 months) is so much better then 28 months...it is amazing how much better behaved he is, he listens so much better and uses his manners so much better...and our days are filled with more fun, as opposed to spending the day constantly correcting!! I hear that 3 is worse then 2, but I am going with the theory that it applies to girls, not boys...because I refused to wrap my brain around the fact that he will and can get worse then he was 2 months ago!!!
He is so much fun and so sweet these days! I love the unsolicited "I love you" and hugs. I love his sweet prayers. I love that when I tell him to sleep good, he tell me to sleep good too! I love him crawling into my bed at 6:30 am and snuggling. I love him asking to say prayers at EVERY meal..cause I often forget it is not just reserved for dinner. I love him remembering and praying for his baby sister..or brother as we remind him...every day. I love that he loves his Daddy so much and looks forward to Fridays...Daddy's short day!! I love how much he loves his friends and cousins and how excited he gets to see them and play with them. I love that he corrects me and calls his P'J's his "jamas"..and that he calls lollipops "low-lee-pops". I love that he still likes green beans, corn, yogurt and milk!
I love him to pieces and I love that God brought him and his other family to us. I am so stinkin blessed to be one of Charlie's mommy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment