Friday, March 26, 2010

Yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

Holding our son!!!!!!!!!she signed!!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

24 comments:

Jodi said...

I still haven't quit crying! Love y'all!

Marcia said...

Praise GOD!!!! Congrats to you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooooooo happy for you guys!



Melissa

Tracy said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amie, I am soooo soooo happy for all of you!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy! :)

CONGRATS!!! Table for 4! :)

jaymie said...

oh man my stomach just flipped!!!! I am SOOOOOO happy for y'all. I can't wait to see pics! I've thought so much about y'all these last 2 days and so thankful he's YOURS!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS:!!!And thank you Father!! Good luck and I cant wait to see him. Love you all.
Granner

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!! I am dancing a happy jig for you guys! Soak it up, the wait has been long but God's timing is perfect!!!

What can I say? said...

We're so happy for you guys! You are going to LOVE having two little boys. Our God is so AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

yipee!!!! God is good,God is great!!! Becky Broom

Emily said...

HIP HIP HORRAY!!!! Congrats! We are so happy for you guys and can't wati to meet sweet baby Easton.

Nana/Neeno Mac said...

His blessings are new EVERY morning!!!!
Yea!!!!!!!

Nada said...

Congrats a million times over!!!

Judi said...

So happy for all of you! Can't wait to meet him!

Amber said...

My conversation with Charlie:

Me: Who do you get see tomorrow?
Charlie: Easton baby.
Me: Are you going to hold him?
Charlie: Yes.
Me: Are you going to kiss him?
Charlie: Yes.
Me: Are you going to share your toys with him?
Charlie: No!

Jen Mall said...

Amie I am THRILLED for ya'll! Now I have a GREAT excuse to go and welcome you to the neighborhood!

JP
Jennifer (Paul) Mallory

Moriah said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! I've been checking my Google Reader all day waiting for the good news!! Congratulations!

MELANIE said...

Still so happy for you! :) Can't wait to meet your new son! :) God is so good.

Anonymous said...

WEBCAM!!!


please,
Aric

Anonymous said...

Happy days are here. I have been watching for the news. So excited for you all. Love Barbie

Jason & Katie Pittenger said...

This just gave me such a great feeling! I cannot wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry....I just love pictures.....

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Really very happy for you guys! Hope to see Easton soon...

~M. Berg

Cheryl said...

This is amazing news! Congratulations!