I cannot help but sing that song every time we go to the zoo!! We went on Saturday with the rest of the world..since the sun finally decided to show again! It was so nice to just be outside and not freezing..I am usually a winter girl, but with a active 2 yr old...I need sun and we need to get out!! I played around with some editing and thought these were fun!
I don't really think that Charlie looks like either of us..um, that makes total sense since he did not come from us! But we often get told by strangers that he looks just like his Daddy. He may or may not look like Bradley, but I think he has mastered his "looks" and that is why people think they look alike! I don't care who he looks like..as long as he stays as cute as he is now!
I'm loving the grainy feature
I'm loving the grainy featureI'd love to do a whole paragraph about how great my husband is and what a great dad he is and how much fun we have had lately..but he totally hates that kind of thing..at least when it's done publicly!!! So, I'll tell him how great he is and leave you guys with a picture of my super hot husband..who has managed to only get greater in my 15 yrs of stalking and loving him!



3 comments:
I love the stalking comment. Totally cracks me up!!!
I loooooove how much you love your boys! :)
Stalking :) I love how you stalked for 15 years and ended up with what/who you wanted!
Post a Comment