Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Long day

I did not give birth but I am exhausted!! We just left the hospital and are eating dinner..at 8:15!!
I'd say the day has gone good...he is absolutly adorable! We got there abot 30 min after he was born and got to hold him!! So stinkin cute!! His hair may be my favorite feature..and I hope I get to show it off to you soon! We are waiting to put up pictures until he is officialy ours and I hope that happens on Friday afternoon. I'll know more about the signing once we talk to a caseworker.
Headed back to the hospital and then to check into a hotel...looking forward to bed and shutting my brain off. The back and forth in my head is tiring!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

Tracy said...

So happy that you were able to hold him! :) Can't wait to see pics of the little man!!

Try to get some rest tonight. You won't be able to sleep the whole night through for much longer!! :)

Anonymous said...

Our bible class had a special prayer for you all tonight...So exciting!

Brenda said...

Just tucked Sage into bed, her prayer.... thank you precious God for delivering the ninth of us....

Indeed, thank you precious God!

And, not to take away from your exhaustion, I think we all feel like we have given birth today. Amazing how draining your emotions can be.... then add to that attempting to teach math at the same time!!!! Some quality educating going on today!

linda ford said...

Praying hard and can't wait to see him home...here! :)

jenna leigh said...

praying for you guys and the birth mom and her family!!! text me with updates!!!

Hollee said...

We are praying for you and the days that follow. Love you guys!

Hester 5 said...

Amie! Rikki here....social worker at AMH....SOOOOO excited for you! Melanie sent me to your blog. I can't wait to hear all about the baby and see the pictures. Just warms my heart to hear your story!!! =)

Jodi said...

Just praying and praying all day.... and PRAISING God for this precious life! I am so thankful that God is already ALL OVER y'alls tomorrow, Friday, and beyond. :)

Thankful too for this amazing mom who gave birth today, for her self-sacrificing spirit. I don't know her, but I know she is BRILLIANT since she chose you to be his Mommy. :)

Exodus 14:14 "The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still."

May you both have peace and REST tonight!!! Love y'all!!!!!