have I mentioned before how much I love big families..check out my sister-in-laws blog!!!!! I cannot believe this will make 9...NINE..nieces and nephews for me!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
have I mentioned before how much I love big families..check out my sister-in-laws blog!!!!! I cannot believe this will make 9...NINE..nieces and nephews for me!!!!!!!!!
Posted by
amie
at
7:15 AM
2 comments:
That's awesome! You know I blog stalk her and when I saw her blog saying she was happy to be in Texas and had some Taco Bueno I thought I should meet her while she's here these next few months so it won't be so much stalking anymore.... :)
That's awesome. I blog stalk her too. hee hee. Tell her I said congrats. I mean, it won't mean anything since she doesn't know me. But I'm w/ melanie on the bueno thing. It's one of the first places we always want to go when we visit.
Post a Comment