Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today is the day!!!

Headed to the hospital to visit with mom, her sister, and some friends. We have emphasized to everyone that we are ready to go home....so I don't care how much I annoy nurses and drs today...just discharge us and get us home!!! I let ya know when were on our way home!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amie,
We are praying for y'all!!! We love you and can't wait to meet your newest addition to the family! We love you all!
Shannon

Andrea said...

Sooo excited for you guys. Looking forward to pictures and meeting him. This little one is going to have so many blessing being in your family. Amazing great grandparents, awesome grandparents and wonderful parents. God is good placing him with all of you all. Be safe and keep us posted. Love you!!!

Tracy said...

How fun!!! You have got to have someone videotape Charlie meeting his little brother for the fist time! :)

Can't wait to see pics and hear more about your new little boy :)