Friday, February 26, 2010

my frugalness..

I found..or rather my friend Melanie found me a new blog that I love!! I love to do crafty, inexpensive things...this blog was so my kinda blog!! It is Frugal Fabulous and it gave me some fun great ideas! I love spray paint..that may inadvertently have something to do with the fact that Bradley hates it!! She has a tab on the side for all her spray paint things..I love the idea of doing the laundry room cabinets..there was nothing wrong with them, they just needing some "funnin" up!! I will finish the other cabinets in there..on the other wall....and then head into the rest of the house!
When I told Bradley I wanted to spray paint the cabinets and he about died...he was dead against it and was for sure they would look terrible. When I showed him the finished product, he was shocked at how good they looked! He asked me which cabinets I was doing next!! My answer was all of them..in time, of course!!!

before


After

the flash on my camera is adding some weird circles that are not on them in person..total time was 58 min..I used the fast drying paint!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

They look awesome!