Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 4..going home!!

Day 4..I slept the latest and the best that night..I woke up at 6:30 and we got moving..I had politely let the nurse and mom know we were hoping to head out as soon as possible! No pictures and no circ...in hindsight, should have done the circ there cause then it would have been included in that VERY large check I wrote them, but because of his temp instability, they had to watch him even longer after the circ....and I was SO ready to get home, so it's being done this Thursday..at our expense!! Oh Well, we got home early! We met up at the hospital at 8:30..mom, her sister, their mom and some friends were all there in the family room with us. They all got the opportunity to hold, feed and dress him again. I think that I was tired and totally spent because I just kept feeling frustrated at him being left unwrapped, being feed in a way that just pissed him off.....it was time to go because I could tell I was getting frustrated and irritated and little stupid things that I should have just let go. Plain and simple I wanted to be at home with my family..and I got my wish cause we were on the road by 10!! Saying goodbye was not that hard to me, because I know that I will see them again real soon. I am sure it was hard for them because all they have is my word that we will see them and they don't know me well enough to know if I am good for my word. But I felt good because I knew that this was just the beginning of our relationship with them..and I got another answer to my prayers..I got a birth mom that I love, that I bonded with, that I can be friends with and share a child with...I always knew that when "it" happened it would be the perfect time..and it was ..the perfect time with the perfect baby and the perfect mom...for us at least!

What is up with blogger and its pictures...??? My poor husband..the only guy all weekend..surrounded by all girls..other then Easton! He was a trooper and was great!
Headed home in the outfit mom chose for him..so tiny the car seat was as tight as it would go an it just fit!
I thought this turned out great...this was the hospitals rooming in room for parents..and this was not planned for this in the background..but it turned out great!..and yes, we are as tired as we look!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tired? I don't know, but I see a really happy proud parents! Congratulation Amie, Bradley and Charlie! I am soooo happy for you! (me crying :-)

M. Berg