Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Charlie catch up

So, I want to get caught up on all my Charlie blogging so I don't fall real far behind if things go well in a week! There has been a lot going on in our house and I know Mommy has been real tired...not Charlie though!!! The house came with a bird feeder and Charlie loves to watch the birds..so we added another bird feeder, made 2 pine cone feeders with Charlie and are working on 2 bird houses..someone stop us if we become the crazy bird people!! I know that sounds like a lot of bird stuff, but remember that back yard is HUGE!!! The other day while I am at the gym I get a text that there is a Hawk in the backyard...my boys were lovin it!! I came home to 3 videos and about 15 pictures! All day Charlie would take me to the back window to show me where it was!

The videos were great..all the other birds were dive bombing it...nice!


Getting ready for baby brother...we have all the baby stuff out to get him used to it..and it was a great idea, cause it will take a lesast..forever..to teach him not to get in/on them all!!


Love that smile!


Getting him changed for bed always turns into a ginormous tickle event!


For some reason, tickling with our face/nose is so much funnier!


My kid is so stinkin lucky to have 7 aunts and uncles who ROCK and who love him...and he was LOVIN Aunt Ange this day for her low-lee-pops!!


WE went to a Hockey game and got free miniature hockey sticks...best money ever spent! He plays with theses sticks every day..and I usually only get hit once a day...not bad!!


He was fascinated and pretty much paid attention the entire time. We went to a Brahmas hockey game because it was literally 5 min from our house and who does not love a short drive!! But I loved just paying $20 for tickets, because then I did not feel bad leaving early! He loved the game and the mascot HANDS DOWN...great night!!


He asked for a red Mohawk and so I gave him one..the other teams colors...next time I will remember to go for a purple Mohawk!!


Addison and Katie came over and spent the night last Sat..or was it 2 now..and we rented some teeny bopper movie, popped popcorn, made cookies and rolled their hair...I had just taken out the rollers at breakfast so don't judge the hair here, it turned out really cute!! I made them purple chocolate chip waffles and Addison loved them..Katie, not so much!! I ended up making her a plain one that she would eat!!


Oh....the man who is keeping me sane and in line...LOVE him and cannot imagine doing the next 9 days without him..



Found a new park that we love..and since there has been some sun, we have actually gotten to enjoy it!!




Kills me how big he looks!!


What can I say, he loves ice cream just as much as his mama!!!!

Charlie's Tutti has been working with him on learning his memory verses..the first one he learned was Philippians 4:13..."I can do everything, through Christ who strengthens me"..it never fails that when I am having a "moment" my child will walk by and say/sing this. I just want to say " Yes, God..I know, I know!!"

1 comments:

Allene said...

Thanks for putting a smile on my face after reading your blog.

Charlie does a GREAT job with his first memory verse!

The best part is ...
God hears him PERFECTLY!!!