Monday, March 15, 2010

The meeting

We met with birthmom and her sister and it was a good visit. Everyone seemed nice and conversation flowed eaisly. Lots to say, but I want to process it all first. Everyone involved thought it went great , but I told Bradley that I would not be surprised if she did not place with us at delivery. She seemed to be set on it and us, but when asked about things regarding us, delivery, and other things....she just had not thought of them. Hopefully she will follow through and just had not thought of everything, but we will know soon...10 days till she's due!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

The Davis Daily said...

Oh yay! Your are in my prayers that this will follow through.

Andrea said...

I have been thinking about you guys all day! I am praying for you and the birth mom. Love you guys!

Abbe said...

i am thinking of y'all so much! i am praying you will have the peace that passes all understanding while you wait and see...