Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wow

Headed to dinner...you guys know I eat at 5:30...so this 9pm business is reducioulois!! Meeting the granmother who was dead set against this was...actually a real treat. She seemed so nice and on board. Bradley and I have 2 theories.. One, she really is on board and realized that some contact is better then none...Or, the other option is she is happy cause she got her way and we just don't know it..! I am leaning towards her signing, I'll be surprised if she dosent.... But I'd have said that last time..:(. Ugh, tomorrow cannot come fast enough. I have another little one at home that I am dying to see and really need to snuggle.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm more confident with every post! Glad it is going as good as it sounds. We miss you and are ready for you ALL to be home! I'm learning what the Bible means when it says 'pray without ceasing'. Love you

MELANIE said...

I have my mom's group at church tomorrow morning so we'll all be lifting y'all up in prayer!!!! :) I hope you get some sleep tonight.

Allene said...

There is a precious little boy at my home who misses his Mommy & Daddy as much as they miss him. He has been holding a baby boy doll all day calling him "Baby Easton." Yes he is ready to be with his whole family!!!

Everyone I know is praying earnestly to God for Easton.