My sister-in-law..one of my 4..watches kids and I figured she'd love to get out..so off to the Zoo we went with 2 adults and 7 kids. I cannot lie..they were all AMAZING!!! I wore one in a sling and pushed my double stroller and Christy pulled her wagon..and all the kids rotated who rode and who walked..based on what mood each child was in at each animal stop! It was a great sunny day and probably some of the best 3 hrs Charlie has had in a while! Looking forward to doing it again..after I recover!! Just teasing! Friday, March 5, 2010
So much fun, we went back for more
My sister-in-law..one of my 4..watches kids and I figured she'd love to get out..so off to the Zoo we went with 2 adults and 7 kids. I cannot lie..they were all AMAZING!!! I wore one in a sling and pushed my double stroller and Christy pulled her wagon..and all the kids rotated who rode and who walked..based on what mood each child was in at each animal stop! It was a great sunny day and probably some of the best 3 hrs Charlie has had in a while! Looking forward to doing it again..after I recover!! Just teasing!
Posted by
amie
at
12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
We were at the zoo on Saturday. Too bad we didn't run into each other...
Post a Comment