Were alive, but so tired. Going to take a quick nap and head back up there and try to have an early night. Specific prayer request are for his temp to stablize and come out of special care nursery in time for us to leave tomorrow, for birthmom, her mom (who came to visit) and all to go well at 2:30-3 tomorrow.....thanks!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Alive!
Posted by
amie
at
3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am setting an alarm for tomorrow on my watch for 2:00. We will be stopping whatever we're doing and praying RIGHT THEN! Of course, before and after as well.
Hope his temp stuff gets better. Praying for that too, of course.
When I pulled up your post titled "Alive!" I FREAKED. Thought something major had happened with him and you were extatic he was alive or something! I'm yelling "WHAT DID I MISS?!?!?" Glad it was just you! :) Anyways, my BP still hasn't come down yet from that little scare.
Hope it all went well, especially with her mom today. Thanks for the update, and hope you get restful sleep!!!! Love y'all!
Ok, somehow I'm logged in as David... it's Jodi.
:)
I CANNOT wait to see your first pictures of your new little son...how exciting! God bless!
Post a Comment