When we got home we had requested that just Charlie be there so we could have our family time! I told family they could just wait in the driveway, cause I felt like family time may last about 4 minutes until Charlie was over Easton! Surprisingly, or not, it last 2!! We were videoing it and when Charlie came into the room he started being "funny" and refusing to look at Easton! To say that he was not impressed on Day 1 might be an understatement! That night at bed he told us "I don't want a baby brother and I don't like all these people in my house!" The next morning..and every morning since, we have woken up to " I luv my baby brudder"!! He does love him, we are just working at being a little more gentler!
We totally forgot to get a family picture before everyone left..so we took a self portrait..we had to take 8 before we got all of us in there! Of course on the ones where Charlie is smiling and looking up..we cut Easton off!! Maybe on Easter we can get some great family pictures!..like the red skull blanket I made him!!!
I did not manage to get a picture with every person that came over, so I am not even going to try to post them all like I did last time..but I did get some great ones that I wanted to post!....Kirkley loves babies..so stinkin sweet!
Is it me or blogger?? Tutti was in town this time and got to come right over instead of waiting to fly back in like last time..both my boys are SO lucky to have such AWESOME grandparents on both sides...seriously, they are both so great and have been SO helpful!! So irritated that this wont turn...this is a great picture...!!!!
I had some way better ones of Christy holing Easton, but this was the only one turned the right way..all the kids, minus mine, have been so great!!
Another turned picture...
Kendra and Jeremy stopped by and had the greatest burp cloth and flip flops..the flip flops were for me and I already took a picture for another post!!
Come on, he is adorable!
I also had some really cute ones of Sage feeding him..turned the wrong way:( But I still thought this was great!
Aunt Ange and Easton!! All 4 of my sister-in-laws have been so good to us and so helpful too..dadgmit we are lucky!
Such a big helper...well, someday he will be!! Actually he is good with taking the bottles to the sink and diapers to the trash!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love Easton's green walls!!!! :) So cute.
Looks like everyone loves Easton! :) So happy for all of yall!! He is a cutie!
I'm telling you--Easton is a lucky boy to have so many people who love him! Even people who don't personally know y'all!
I had forgotten about Easton as a sports brand! All my hockey players use those sticks :)
Still can't wait to meet him and see his room!!
The Way family has had quite a month. Hope April brings great times and memories. I love following along since we are so far away. Thanks! Love, Christy and Mike from MA
I have read these two posts probably 10 times today! I just looooooove seeing Charlie and all the family loving on him too! Katie's face in that one pic especially makes my heart ACHE to see you all. :) Can't wait! Hope you're able to bring him on Sun?!?!
Post a Comment