Sunday, March 28, 2010

Alright, alright!!

The yelling can stop.here are some pictures!! I tried yesterday, but it was a whirlwind of visitors and then the adrenaline was wearing off..by the time we were unwinding and I thought of the computer, I was already closing my eyes...only to have them opened every 2 hrs to feed last night! Wow, that will get old real quick!! Were working on stretching it longer, but I fear the habit may have been formed before I got a hold of him!! And honestly, he eats 3 ounces and acts starved again in 2 hrs....any thoughts?? And with ALL the MANY diapers I am changing, he gets rids of EVERY bit he takes in!! I love him so much already!! His hands and feet are huge..pretty sure both our boys are going to tower over us!

My sweet little peach fuzzed towhead!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazingly perfect! So happy for you guys and thank you for always being so honest on here. Christy from MA

Ami said...

He's handsome!!! Love that widow's peak.

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful...I know you are all so happy! I am happy for you.

I hope you don't think I was yelling for pictures....

Katie said...

Thanks for posting pictures. He's just perfect. Cute cute cute.

Jodi said...

YAY!!! So glad for the close-ups! Oh my goodness, what a HANDSOME little towhead!! I can't believe you have a blondie... love it! Love him!

Anonymous said...

Amie and Bradley, he is a little doll and is so blessed to have you two as parents. I am excited to see him in person. Becky Broom

MELANIE said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww! :) He is so cute and I do love his little towhead! Can't wait to meet him :)

Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He's so sweet lookin'! Perfect lil' head!

Judi said...

So glad to see a close-up of his perfect little face! He is beautiful! Can hardly wait to see him in person!

Tiffany said...

He is beautiful Amie! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Sweet pics! I came by church today hoping to see him (figured you probably wouldn't be there but worth a shot).. maybe next week for Easter? ALicia

linda ford said...

We're so excited for you all! He looks so sweet and all boy!! Can't wait to see him!

Linda

Glenda said...

Aimee and Bradley--Well, I love your blog, you faith, and your blessings!! I just wanted to thank you for sharing so much of your story and am so grateful that God has blessed you with a darling son, Easton and of course Charlie. Bradley, when I use to watch you as a young little guy, I would have never thought you and Cameron would have children within days of each other. Another blessing for Allene and I and our friendship. I look forward to keeping up with the adventures of your family. You are so blessed! Love to you all, Glenda