Friday, March 26, 2010

Feeling good

Feeling good and peaceful and that can only be from God...heaven knows I can't do that on my own! Visited with them this morning and it seems that all is on track. We are grabbing lunch for the 4 of us and headed back up there. I feel good and confident...but I feel like that may shrink a bit as we near 2:45, but we will be fine regardless! Really can't wait to show you pictures... He is adorable!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers to your family that everything will go well and most importantly for Easton to be well with his temperature. I can't wait to see pictures and for you to go home and cuddle up with your BABIES!

~Maria Berg

Anonymous said...

I am praying all goes smoothly this afternoon for your family and the birth mom. Can't wait to celebrate with you and Bradley. You two really are great parents. God Bless, Becky Broom

Tracy said...

Seriously, my mind is consumed today with you and everything that is going on! :) I am so glad that everything seems to be going smoothly.

Can't wait until 2:45ish...and can't wait to see pictures! :)

Andrea said...

I just cannot stop thinking about you guys. Looking forward to your next blog that he is yours!

Glad it is going well. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so ecited I can't seem to get anything done today. My prayers of course are for the four of you but can't help but pray for the precious souls of the birth parents that God will touch them and grow them in Him. Love you all so much. Barbie