Friday, March 26, 2010

Today

Headed up to the hospital to talk with the caseworker and make sure everything is still on for 2:30 today. Easton will have to stay until tomorrow to prove he can keep his temp up on his own, but I think were still on track...I'll update when we get back.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Tylene said...

Waiting on pins and needles.....

Jodi said...

I don't think you've called him by name on the blog until now. That is a good sign. :) Seriously, I am literally and figuratively on my knees ALL day today for y'all. (obviously can't do that ALL day, but I will at some point. Gonna use it as a teachable moment for R today!...) LOVE YOU! SO EXCITED!

Anonymous said...

Jodi, your comment made me smile. Charla said when she got the call that Easton was here Wed, she fell to her knees and thanked God. Her class of 9 4th graders (ESL) have been with her for 4 years and she said they knew her and that was not out of the ordinary! Praise God for teachers who do that without a second thought, not matter where they are! and Praise God for people who love us enough to get on their knees for us!!! Amie and Bradley and baby Easton are COVERED in prayer today. We are just going to PRAY him home! EXPECTING JOY! Brenda/Moms

Nada said...

Thinking about you all. wishing you all the best!! :)