Just wanted to let you all know that Bradley and I are headed to Abilene tomorrow morning at 7:45am to meet with the birth parents. W will meet with the birth fathers mom at 11:00...the birth father has already moved to live with his father so he no longer lives in Abilene. In lieu of meeting with him we will meet his mother. Bradley and I will then head to lunch and take a break and re-group and then meet back at Christian Homes at 1:30 to meet with the birth mom and her mom. From Abilene, Bradley and I will head on to the deer lease. I have not been letting myself rest and relax......duh..so we are planning to head down there to do just that! No computers down there so I will post how it all went on Sunday when we get home. Please pray for peace for everyone and that God's will be done...and that they like us!! Thank you all so much!! You know I hate to post with out pictures so here are some from last week....I was gonna post these, but then we go the call and you know the rest... these are all of Brady... he was being so funny after we swam and I was trying to capture the funny faces he was making, but I never did ..some of these just crack me up and some are cute, but I never managed to catch his "cheese face"






4 comments:
i will definitely be praying!
what a monumental day that brings you one step closer to the big arrival!
i'm glad you are getting to rest up some this weekend. looking forward to hearing the updates!
Good luck today (Friday)! We will be checking the blog soon to see how everything went!
Amie! I hope that everything went well for you this weekend. I was glad to stumble across your blog!
Hope your weekend is restfull! Know that I am praying for You & B that all of your prayers will be answered VERY soon. I will keep you & Cady in prayer on Monday...and Tuesday... Want to see pics of the finished nursery!!
Post a Comment