Okay here are some more pics..all is good here! Everyone is sleeping better and that makes everyone much happier and nicer!! Enjoy the photos!
Brady loves his food..he loves to wear it also!
Sage was making Brady laugh..I love watching all 5 kids play together...minus the screaming!
I bathed him after dinner and we discovered he has great Mohawk hair!! It kinda had fallen by this picture..we took a few before this!
So alert!..and cute!
My lifesaver!!!!!!!!!! He sleeps great in his moses basket..so last night I put his moses basket in his bassinet and he slept awesome!!
Mutti and Charlie

This was our 3rd attempt at this picture..BO and Luke were really wanting to be in it!
Katie and Charlie
Licking the mashed potato's off the bowl..he is his mama's boy!
Love this outfit..although I did not get the best picture of it!
Okay, so I am not a bad mom who just put her child down on the ground, but I was vacuuming and I sucked up something I shouldn't have and the vacuum made some weird noise. So I turned it off, but I could not get out what I needed to without two hands..I put him down and then thought..I need my camera!! I keep joking that I need a fanny pack to hold all the phones and cameras so they are at my disposal instantly!! Please don't send my a fanny pack...I would never actually wear one......

After his circ yesterday he was not feeling to hot...duh...so we napped together in my bed and when I woke up he looked so sweet and so small..he actually did really well yesterday...he cried really bad on the way home, but not much after that ! He was 7 lbs and 9 oz yesterday!

Brady loves his food..he loves to wear it also!
Sage was making Brady laugh..I love watching all 5 kids play together...minus the screaming!
I bathed him after dinner and we discovered he has great Mohawk hair!! It kinda had fallen by this picture..we took a few before this!
So alert!..and cute!
My lifesaver!!!!!!!!!! He sleeps great in his moses basket..so last night I put his moses basket in his bassinet and he slept awesome!!
Mutti and Charlie
This was our 3rd attempt at this picture..BO and Luke were really wanting to be in it!
Katie and Charlie
Licking the mashed potato's off the bowl..he is his mama's boy!
Love this outfit..although I did not get the best picture of it!
Okay, so I am not a bad mom who just put her child down on the ground, but I was vacuuming and I sucked up something I shouldn't have and the vacuum made some weird noise. So I turned it off, but I could not get out what I needed to without two hands..I put him down and then thought..I need my camera!! I keep joking that I need a fanny pack to hold all the phones and cameras so they are at my disposal instantly!! Please don't send my a fanny pack...I would never actually wear one......
After his circ yesterday he was not feeling to hot...duh...so we napped together in my bed and when I woke up he looked so sweet and so small..he actually did really well yesterday...he cried really bad on the way home, but not much after that ! He was 7 lbs and 9 oz yesterday!
Could he be any cuter!

8 comments:
No, he couldn't. Great picture of him looking up over your shoulder!
He had his circ. yesterday? Poor guy. Don't you just hate that for them? But, it's gotta be done and thank goodness they never remember having it done!
Cute pics...love the one of Katie and Charlie.
Poor baby... I am glad he is doing ok after the trauma yesterday! :( Love all the pics! Brady... love the hair kiddo!! And the picture of him looking over your shoulder is FABULOUS! I am possibly printing that one for Reagan's friend wall....
LOVE You! Keep the pics comin'!
He is so adorable!! Addyson and I are sitting here looking at his pictures and she has learned his name already. When she saw the last picture of him in the bed she looked up at me and said "Charlie sleeping?" Have to go look at the pics again because she is now saying his name over and over.
LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of him over your shoulder!!! Too cute.
i think we could get you a tool belt!
Happy Birthday Little Charlie, I haven't gotten to cuddle with you yet, but I'm looking forward to your shower so that I can get my hands on you, you've already got my heart.
I love you, U2 Amie & Bradley
Beverly 8/26/07 @0525 (I am at work)
Love the new pictures! Everytime I see him I'm even more excited for yall!
Post a Comment