Sorry about not positing yesterday. I decided to get to bed early since today was Bradley's first day back to work. I got to bed at 9:45 ish, but was awake at 10..11..12....oh well, at least he is cute at 12am!! Here are some more random pics..
Cady's dad made this for us...how awesome!!
Daddy is tired!
I love this moses basket..if you are having a baby soon I totally recommend it!!

Awesome Pacifier!!
A better pic of the thing Cady's dad made us.
Snoozing in his crib..no, I don't let him sleep in the bed with all those stuffed animals..it was a good photo op though!

Notice the chair
Thank you Grandaddy for the AWESOME glider!! The first night Charlie was home we decided we needed a glider..we were holding out hoping we could get away with just the recliner in the living room.....no such luck! This has made a world of difference in our night time feedings!! Thank you Grandaddy!! We love you!!
Cady's dad made this for us...how awesome!!
Daddy is tired!
I love this moses basket..if you are having a baby soon I totally recommend it!!
Awesome Pacifier!!
A better pic of the thing Cady's dad made us.
Snoozing in his crib..no, I don't let him sleep in the bed with all those stuffed animals..it was a good photo op though!
Notice the chair
Thank you Grandaddy for the AWESOME glider!! The first night Charlie was home we decided we needed a glider..we were holding out hoping we could get away with just the recliner in the living room.....no such luck! This has made a world of difference in our night time feedings!! Thank you Grandaddy!! We love you!!

8 comments:
Amie, I love the chair...its the one i wanted but it didn't work out. He so cute. I hope to come out there and visit maybe this week! Love Michelle
That was such a sweet gift that Cady's dad gave all of yall!! I love it.
Gotta love that glider too! Those are so nice!
Charlie...still looking cute as always.
I saw a onesie on gap.com that says "Lock up your daughters"...he needs that!
I love that poem from Cady's Dad. I am praying for Cady-she has been heavy on my heart lately so I do what I only can do...pray for her.
I love these pics and love seeing how God has blessed you guys. Thank you for sharing.
Have a great monday
Susan
You could at least tell me when you are putting pictures of me sleepiing on your blog.
Hope you get some sleep today. Love Bradley
I love how Bradley commented! David looks at our blog all the time, but never leaves me a comment! That was great!
LOVE the chair. Love it. And of course the poem too. What a treasure.
Ok, seriously, he is a BEAUTIFUL baby. SO handsome. I was reminded of this when I saw recent pics of a newborn born a pretty close to Charlie's birthday. He was just "some baby." Then I went back to Charlie's pics and oh my word, he is just so cute. Not all babies are, and not all Mommies are told that they are. Yours is. :) Love you!
okay yes I love the gift from Cady's dad and I too have a heavy heart for the whole family not just Cady( speaking from a grandparents point of view). The glider is gorgeous and I noticed the NICU papoosing; how come he doesn't sleep at night all wrapped up like that? Love Barbie
Amie Lou, you need to update your profile cause you aren't patiently awaiting the arrival of that baby anymore!!!!!
Post a Comment