Monday, August 13, 2007

He got a little more cute..!!

Here are some more pics...we are planning to head home tomorrow between 10-12...keep praying that all goes well and that peace and comfort will be given to the Holland family.











8 comments:

Gauntts said...

Amie and Bradley,

Charlie is AMAZING! I think you're right, he gets cuter and cuter as the hours go by! Will he be able to date older women? I think Hope would be a good candidate! We love you guys!

Love,
Jeff, Shannon, Sarra, and Hope

*Kendra* said...

Completely adorable!
We love yall!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the twinkle in everyone's eyes. The prayers are being sent for your new family as well as the Holland's family. Be careful heading home.

Luv to all,

Kim

Jodi said...

You aren't kiddin'!! He DID get cuter! :) I just love seeing those pics of you guys holding him... tomorrow is going to be the best day ever.

Anonymous said...

Katie is being selfish and is wanting to hold him first. Don't know who she gets that from. Cute, cute, cute is what she had to say about him. She can't wait to see him.
I love the pic of him asleep on Bradley and the last one of you and Him. He is just so cute. We are going to have the "I need to hold him" issues. Be prepared! That's what happens when first of all - you pray this hard for him and then he's that cute. Can't be helped. And talk to him about how many of us there are and that he is "related to us" and "the others" You know who I'm talking about! Love yall - Christy

Tracy said...

Everyone will be in my thoughts when y'all leave the hospital today. Be safe driving home :)

What an exciting moment that will be when you walk through your front door the first time with little Charlie! Have fun!!

He's so so cute....and always looks so content! :)

Abbe said...

Have a safe trip home, he is getting cuter by the second. Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

He is a doll! I am so happy for y'all. Charlie is a little miracle and i will definitely pray for Cady. I hope y'all have a safe trip back and we can't wait to see him.

With lots of love,

Heather Germany