Monday, August 27, 2007

This mommy thing makes me sleepy!

Things here are good. We are all slowly getting into a routine! Last night marked and "I told you so moment"...to whom, I am not sure! I said to many that it would not be long before Charlie was in his own crib..we bother him with all our noises and I hear every noise he makes! Last night he slept in his crib and it was one of our best nights!! I got to sleep until 9:30 and he did not wake up until 10am......this was the first time I woke up before him! Anyway, all is good here. Bradley leaves this weekend for his Exotic Hunt! This was his B-day present from me and our families for his b-day 2006! For those of you thinking "He is leaving them"....he better go and take this trip finally!! My mom is staying the weekend with us so I am really looking forward to some mommy-me time!.....Yes, I am 27..almost 28 and I still have mommy-me time!! This is like only the 2nd time ever that I have seen him suck his thumb!...too cute

Sleeping at Mutti's house
We had a fun dinner time over at Mutti and Papa's house on Sat with Laura, Derrick and my mom...we are so lucky that our families like each other and like to spend time together!
My poor son has no cloths.....this was stuff we got on Sat!
More cloths from Mutti and Ange...seriously, he may have to go naked at some point!!
We ate lunch with Mom, Amber, Sage, Noah and Amber's cousin Kyla(sp..sorry Kyla) on Sunday after church..this is Noah not trying to be funny, but being very funny while eating! There is always entertainment around when my nieces/nephews are around!
An mommy of the year award goes to.......he never actually cried if that makes it any better!!
More treats..I love that Tylene knows me well enough to know I love US weekly and am desperate to know about "Shiloh's life without mommy". Thanks to Mike and Chrisy also for our fun package from MA!!! We loved it all, especially the book!!
Aunt Laura...I think she just may like him!
Mutti getting in some good time before she head back up to New York! We miss you Mutti and Papa!!!
His two favorite Grandmothers!!! Our little guy is so blessed!

6 comments:

beverly said...

How precious, the pic of him asleep in his carseat only reaffirms his comfort level. I know you will be so glad when your shower gets here, since the poor child has nothing to wear. Have fun this weekend, I'm sure Brenda is chomping at the bit for Friday to get here. Love bunches

Tracy said...

How fun...mommy and me time. Y'all will have so much fun together. It's nice to have weekends like that.

....Charlie is still cute!

Anonymous said...

Yeah,yeah, yeah, I still think he's cute.
Now... can I have that US magazine when you're done with it?
Christy

Jodi said...

I love reading Christy's comments. She is such a doll. :)

I know ALL about mommy-me time. We still have to have that too. My favorite is when we go shopping and she buys! :)

You know, I am with you on the sleeping in the crib thing. I think our next one will do that pretty quick. Reagan had her best night ever that first night in her room, and we didn't do it until 2 months! I was mad I didn't try that before! I am glad he is doing so great! Of course he looks great, but that he is sleeping is just as important! :) Seriously, do you need me to buy that boy some clothes before next weekend so that he has SOMETHING to wear?

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Good for you, Mom. I had the hardest time with letting Tripp sleep in his own crib and not in our room. Once I did, though, I was so glad.

Julie said...

Hey...that's not Shiloh, it's Dannilynn!! Just FYI-I read it this week :) And you are Mommy of the Year to Charlie! Embrace the learning process. It NEVER stops. He is just perfect! Thanks again for sharing!
Julie