Today was a great day!! We had lots of visitors and he was awake a little more today then the day before!! We just may be figuring out our days and nights. He went for 5 hours between feeds last night..slept from 10pm to 2 am..then was awake from 2am to 4:30am, but then slept from 4:30 until almost 9am. So, we were awake for 2 1/2 hours, but who can complain when we got to sleep the rest of the time!! He is still such a good happy baby. At 3am he was smiling, cuddling and just made me smile...which is hard to do at 3am!!
Charlie and Moms
Love the swing..he is in it lots during the day and night!!
I love his feet!!!


Alicia and Charlie and me..thanks for holding him before he was 6 months Alicia!!
Lacie, Charlie, me and Emily....Thank you Em, Lacie and Bev for the awesome gifts..we are so excited about them all!!!! Especially the frog thing!!
My boy wide awake

This outfit lasted less then 1 minute..he messed in it as soon as we changed his pants and out his cloths on!
Charlie and Moms
Love the swing..he is in it lots during the day and night!!
I love his feet!!!

Alicia and Charlie and me..thanks for holding him before he was 6 months Alicia!!
Lacie, Charlie, me and Emily....Thank you Em, Lacie and Bev for the awesome gifts..we are so excited about them all!!!! Especially the frog thing!!
My boy wide awake
This outfit lasted less then 1 minute..he messed in it as soon as we changed his pants and out his cloths on!











6 comments:
I decided i would wait to see precious Charlie at church. I don't look good enough to be on National Internet! He is adorable!!! Love Barbie
Bradley, Amie & Charlie,
Loved the new pictures and seeing all the visiters who stopped by. I know it will be a joyfully emotional day at church today. Wish we were there, but I have a feeling we will get to see the pictures!
God is soooooooooooo good and we continues to sing His praises.
One more day till Aunt Ange time.
Only 2 more days till Mutti time!
Charlie looks more precious every day. I can even see the ounces he has gained, I think his face looks fuller. May today be filled to overflowing with joy and Blessings you are sure to receive at Church.
Happy one week birthday Charlie we love you
He is still so cute. I hope you and Charlie get to take your first Sunday afternoon nap together today!
Amie, congrats on the baby! Kaylee told me your story and look at your blog. I just now started to post things on mine. Being a mom is so wonderful and I know you will be great. God is Good!!!
Kenzie
Wow...I'm impressed with Alicia :)
Once you are able to stop and take a breath, you will need to update your "about me" section. You are no longer waiting for your baby! :)
Post a Comment