Wednesday, August 22, 2007

day 11 and were still alive!!

Okay, so sorry about not posting any pics lately, but I am tired!!! People keep asking me if this was everything I expected it to be..and it is. I was surprised at how tired I am at night..and before you say "Duh"..let me finish..I am great during the day time. I have tried to take naps, but I am not that tired. Come night time and I cannot function I am so tired...so you would think I could nap and catch up a little in the day time..not so much! The last 3 night have not gone well. He has his days and nights correct, he just needs to be held or rocked or anything but put down in his bassinet!! Tonight we are going to try and let him sleep in his moses bed..he loves it and seems to HATE the bassinet...I am guessing he will hate anything that involves him not in our arms, but we will try anything!! Anyway, here are some pictures!!

Bradley's work friends were so nice to throw us a shower!! We got lots of fun stuff...and some good cake!!
Sage holding Charlie..he wet through his diaper onto her jeans..she was very nice an very calm about it! I told her it was only fair since she pooped on me when she was little..through her diaper, cloths, blanket and onto my jeans!! She denies it ever happened! Cute cake!! Bradley's work friends call him Brad..in case you saw the cake and were curious!
Random group shot!
Me opening gifts since that is not Bradley's thing!
This was so cute and it was filled with coins all from 2007..his birth year! I love this!!


Aunt Ange finally got to see him!!
He loves this thing in the morning!

So sweet of Sage and Charlie

Kisses to all!
Love these note cards from Abbe. I took pics of them with my cameras so they are not super clear, but they are so stinking cute! I told Amber I almost hated to use them they were so cute!!
Love the polka dots and his name!
An this is why Abbe is my best friend!! Chocolate chip coffee cake and pigs-n-the blanket!! Abbe is known in my family for her chocolate chip coffee cake!! So good..I am not even telling how much is already gone!
Aunt Ange and Charlie again!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the stationary!!! SO cute! I wouldn't want to use it either! Great pics as always... it had only been 2 days and I already missed him! :)

Hang in there with the tired thing... it does get better. For some, faster than others! (not me of course, but I am sure he'll do better than Reagan!) Call me if you need ANYTHING! I'll mail it if I have to! Love you!

Tracy said...

You'll figure out what works best for you and Charlie at night. :) Hopefully sooner than later!

Don't ya just love all the good food that you get when you bring a baby home?! You better make Christy make you some of her dumplings! She is famous for that in our family!

Anonymous said...

I guess I have been looking at this blog thingy too much at work because they have blocked it now. I can't see it anymore at work so I rush home and look at it. I am glad things are going well and I still can't wait to see him. Can I come see him sometime soon? I will look your number up and give you a call.

Love y'all,

Heather

Blake, Kenzie, Wyatt and Walker said...

Love the new pics!

Lacie said...

Hey Ways! I loved seeing you and Charlie this weekend! He is beautiful. I totally stalk your blog for updates. I started a blog to, jumpin on the band wagon!!! Love you!!

Unknown said...

I think I know about that Chocolate chip coffee cake :>)
Abbe's mom