Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Please Pray

Hi everyone this is Abbe for Amie. I just talked to Amie and unfortunately things are not going as smoothly as we hoped. Cady has asked for some more time to make her decision. We as always are praying that she will make the decision that is best for her and Charlie. Please pray for Amie, Bradley, Charlie, Cady and her family. Cady will meet with her social worker from the adoption agency later this afternoon, and hopefully she will have made her deicision by then. Amie or I will update you all later this afternoon. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support for Amie, Bradley and Charlie as well as Cady and her family.

56 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you and know that this is hard for you! May God fill you with his spirit right now and give you peace as you wait.

Tracy said...

Praying really hard!

Unknown said...

May God grant you the peace only He can give.
Love,
Abbe's mom

Brenda said...

My heart is aching for you all right now, but I know I serve an awesome God, capable of wisely putting this precious baby where he will have the best life. Great is His faithfullness, both in good times and in bad. We will rejoice when God answers our prayers with a yes, and we will survive if he answers with a no.I love you all

Anonymous said...

The whole unit is praying for you and Brandley as well as Cady. This is so hard for all involved. But God has brought you this far and will continue to bless you in this journey.

Anonymous said...

Just remember, you are not alone. Let God take over while you wait. Don't try and do it yourself. Also, ALL your family and friends are here praying for everyone. We are all here for you.

We love you all,

Kim & Tim

Jodi said...

Love ya'll. We're praying with you...

annalee said...

We are praying!!! may God guide Cady in her decision and hold each of you right now.

MELANIE said...

I cannot think of anything but you and everyone involved today. I am praying and praying...

Emily said...

I am praying really hard...

Anonymous said...

You and your families are in our thoughts and prayers. Our hearts are heavy! We love you guys, Bill and Andrea

Anonymous said...

May God hold you in His hand during this trying time. We'll continue to pray for you, Bradley, Charlie and Cady.

Paul & Feydra

Brenda said...

It is 6 pm and amie just called, no news at the 3:30 mtg - another one scheduled for 6:45. They are exausted, but very strong. They are confident that God is in control. Thank you for your prayers, she said they have felt your love and it has given them peace. They are reading the blog and comments, so thanks for encouraging them at this scary time.

Anonymous said...

I have my whole family praying for yours. I wish I was there giving you the biggest hug ever. See you really soon.
love
Heidi

Anonymous said...

We have been praying so hard and will continue to pray that Cady will make the right decision for Charlie. We know that God is holding you and him in the palm of his hand right now.

We love you.
Tim and Linda

Anonymous said...

We're praying for peace and discernment. God is good and will work wonders!

Gabrielle & Craig

Tracy said...

Still praying for you guys. You know God is in charge...hopefully you are taking comfort in that. Hang in there.

Judi said...

Praying really hard! I know God is with you.

Anonymous said...

my prayers are with you two and the other family. try and stay strong.

Anonymous said...

i know waiting is hard. david and i are praying for you all. love you,and God bless, Becky

Anonymous said...

We serve an Awesome God.We join you at His Throne.
We love you, and want His will.
Beverly

Jodi said...

Still praying. Reagan and I prayed before bed for her friend Charlie and all his family right now during really difficult times. Giving praise to an AMAZING God... through good times and yucky ones. LOVE YOU...

Anonymous said...

I'm a friend of Andrea Trout's. I'm praying hard and have passed along the prayer request to many of my friends. God Bless!!

Angie

Anonymous said...

I am still praying too and have told a bunch of people to add Charlie and the families to their prayer lists. We love you!!

~~Heather

Anonymous said...

I am praying for all of you...that the birth mom makes the best decision for the future, not just the emotions she is feeling right now. I pray that God gives her a greater wisdom than she should have at her age to know that Charlie would be loved and cared for better in your home. Also that your faith in this time is a testimony to the others watching you that you serve a great God that is to be praised and trusted in difficult times. I am praying for you all to have strength.
Love,
JP (Jennifer Paul Mallory)

Anonymous said...

We are praying for your family right now and anxiously awaiting any news. Hang in there. We love you!

Love,
The Sharbines

Brenda said...

Charlie Walker Way belongs to Amie and Bradley!

Anonymous said...

It is 8:54 PM, Mother just called and gave me the good news. I have done nothing all day except stare at my computer with my phone in my hand and praying. God has answered our prayers. I am so happy for you all. CANNOT wait to see little Charlie.

Luv you all,
Kim

Emily said...

Our God is so good. I am so very happy for you two and I know that you will be the best parents to such a blessed little boy.

Anonymous said...

I have checked your blog at least 30 times today and I am so happy to see the last comment left by your mom. You, Bradley,Cady and Charlie have been on my mind and in my heart all day. I have admired your strength through this entire process and I am so excited that this has ended happily for you. Have a safe trip home and I look forward to meeting Charlie.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

I have been praying all day. I am so happy for you both. Charlie is so blessed to have such faithful parents. Praise God and the power of prayer!

Much love to all three of you!
Krystal (Morris)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We were so excited to hear the good news.

Love,
The Sharbines

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! God is good and has answered all of our prayers. We cannot wait to meet him.
Love you, Bill and Andrea

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We're so excited that you're getting to bring your little boy home! Can't wait to meet him. Praise God!

Paul & Feydra

Anonymous said...

To God be the glory. Will continue to pray for all including Cady
Love to all 3 Way's
Beverly

Jen said...

Congrats! I am so thankful that you have your little boy! Praise God that Cady was able to see past this moment and into Charlie's future!

MELANIE said...

Our prayers have been answered!! I am so happy and at peace now!! I honestly was worthless at work all day with my mind and heart being in Abilene with you!!! Charlie is a blessed baby and I'm so happy you are blessed with him!

Anonymous said...

This just proves prayer is something very very special! I knew in my heart that it was God's will that Charlie come home with y'all and so be it! Love y'all and relax now and enjoy every moment with him because they fly by.

~~Heather

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!!
Abbe's mom

Anonymous said...

Amie and Bradley: We can breathe a sigh of relief tonight and praise God for answered prayer!
Charlie is a lucky little boy to have you for his mommy and daddy and also lucky for his wonderful christian grandparents.

We love you all and are praising God tonight!!

Tim and Linda

Tracy said...

Whew! What a day! We are thrilled for yall and are so happy that you are driving home with your little boy as I'm typing this. God answered all of our prayers today. :) How great will it be to have Charlie sleep in his own bed tonight for the first time?! :) congrats!!!

Judi said...

We are so excited for you! Congratulations! We can hardly wait to meet Charlie Walker Way and see how cute he is in person! May GOD continue to pour His blessings upon you and your family!

Anonymous said...

No really, if yall want to go out tomorrow, we'll keep Charlie for you. Really. We don't mind at all. Just let us know.
Love you bunches - Christy and the gang

Amber said...

I get dibs on the babysitting. You know I NEVER get my fill on children. I dropped Adam's firstborn on the head, so I guess I should continue the tradition with yours...

Anonymous said...

Amie, Bradley & Charlie: a new baby to any family is always a happy blesing. This time, it was different. Charlie's journey home from Abilene tonight was a blessed event guided by the grace of God. You & Bradley have selflessly shared your pain & joy with the world & in doing that have glorified our Savior. Your faith has been a beacon to show us all, even the most faithful & obediant, that with God all things are possible. No two other children of the Lord deserve this more than you & Bradley; you have made our Lord very proud with your faith & obediance. My heart remains heavy from the events of today & the introspection you have stirred within me. I am very proud of Cady for being so strong. I love Charlie already & ache to hold him & tell him how blessed he is. When Charlie left Abilene tonight, he was going The Right Way. Crystal

Anonymous said...

I hope that Charlie had a great first night at home! He is so lucky to already be loved by so many. You are amazing christian examples and I cannot wait to watch him learn and grow with you all. We are so blessed to be a part of your lives!

By the way, I should get the babysitting dibs because I didn't drink a ton of DP while I was pregnancy you know! That should definitely earn babysitting rights don't you think!

Amber said...

Dibs because of no Dr Pepper??!!! Are you kidding me? I didn't even have the choice to drink Dr Pepper because I was puking too much to swallow anything!!!! I get dibs. Besides, Charlie is named after me, I have an a and an e in my name too.

Allene said...

Good Morning Charlie Walker Way!
Your eyes are barely opened to see what has happened in the last 2 days. Your birth mom Cady has brought you into this world to be an answer to thousands of prayers that have been wispered on your behalf for many years. Cady unselfishly allowed you to be adopted.
Today in your new home, you have become part of the Way/Bramlett/Airport Freeway Family. We have prayed fervantly for you all day yesterday and God's answer was YES!!! Did you hear your Aunt Ang and I in New York sending our love to you through your Moms?
Yes, you are the greatest blessing to your mommy & daddy, the joy and happiness you bring has no words. The love within their hearts has been waiting for 3 years to be shared with you.
Sleep well young man you are about to be loved to pieces by all your cousins, aunts, uncles, great aunts, great uncles, grandparents, and great grandparents. Above all that awaits is the love from your Heavenly Father who by His mercy and grace has allowed you to come into our family. WE REJOICE!

annalee said...

PRAISE GOD for the homecoming of your baby boy! we are rejoicing with you! soak it up, thank Him, and take lots of pictures to be posted soon (not that you needed any reminders to do any of those things!)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So glad you are home with your baby. I cant wait to see him and hold him. Thanks be to God for answered prayers! I am so happy for you.
Charlie, your birth parents gave you life, your mommy and daddy will give you A life. I know the other Charlie is looking down and smilling on you also. I love you all three.
Granner

Anonymous said...

Ok, while Christy & Amber are fighting on the dibs of the babysitting....I WANT TO SEE PICS. Ya'll have been home now for what 10 1/2 hours??? and no new pics???? Just WHAT have ya'll been doing???? I cannot tell you how happy we all are. Mother wants us to come down soon. I told her I wouldn't go with her cause she is definitely a Baby Hog. So I will settle for pics.

Give Charlie a big hug and kiss and you two just sit and enjoy him.

Prayers will continue for the three of you and for Cady and her family. She still has a rough road ahead.

Love to all,

Kim

Anonymous said...

I heard you THREE got to go home last night. I am so very happy for you and your new family! Charlie is very cute, absolutely adorable! Best wishes and prayers.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are home with Charlie.My heart went out to you yesterday and my prayers were for you all. I Cant wait to see him. I checked my computer as soon as I crawled out of bed this morning hoping there would be new pictures.God's blessings on you all.

Love you
Ann

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope last night was a wonderfully sleepless homecoming!! I'm trying to be patient for the latest pics; not like your busy or preoccupied or anything... Donovan & I are so happy & relieved for you & Bradley. Hey, are you copying me...A, B & C??? Love you all, Crystal

Anonymous said...

Way Family,

I am a friend of the Germany's and Heather shared your story with me a couple of days ago as a prayer request. I had tears in my eyes when I read the post about your struggles yesterday. But God was all over this one from the very beginning; He is so good! Congratulations to you and your family. You have been and will continue to be in my prayers.

Where there is His will, there is a Way!

Ryndi

Brandie said...

Amie, I am so gald and relieved that Cady made the right choice. I am sure this is hard for her, but down deep inside she knows that the choice she made was the right one for Charlie. I have to say you look great for just of had a baby, haha!! Anyway, congrats on the new little one that hascome into your lives, I hope that he is a great baby for you both. Now when he gets a little older you all are going to have to make him a little hunting buddy, to give Dr. Tisdell somrthing else to talk about, haha!!! He is too cute and again congrats!!! Enjoy your time off because it will go by super fast!
Brandie