Okay, you all will benefit from excessive pictures for the next few days. Charlie's Muttie is in New York until Tuesday and so I am trying to send a ton of pictures each day for her and Ange. Here goes..





Yes, I fed him like a NICU nurse, but I like to hold him out so I can see his face!!

The pacifier is as big as his face!!
Aunt Charla gave me this in a frame today and I love it!!
Charlies 1st package came in the mail today...1st one addressed to him!! Love all these burp cloths Jodi..love them!!
Kyler and Charlie
Amber made me these burp cloths..I Love them!! She let Sage and Noah each pick out fabric..Noah chose the camo/dino print and Sage chose the one on the right.


Moms and Charlie
My fake sleeping pic to match Bradley real pic!
Moms and Charlie
Zane, Kyler, Charlie and Charla
Moms and Charlie
Aunt Charla gave me this in a frame today and I love it!!
Charlies 1st package came in the mail today...1st one addressed to him!! Love all these burp cloths Jodi..love them!!
Kyler and Charlie
Amber made me these burp cloths..I Love them!! She let Sage and Noah each pick out fabric..Noah chose the camo/dino print and Sage chose the one on the right.

Moms and Charlie
My fake sleeping pic to match Bradley real pic!
Moms and Charlie
Zane, Kyler, Charlie and Charla
Moms and Charlie

















17 comments:
So, just when I think he can't get any cuter, he does!! It's official--I cannot stand not seeing him in person! I'm inviting myself over. I told you you'd feed him like we do at work!
I noticed your NICU-like feeding technique before I even read your caption! We feed Kanyon the same way! I love all the pics!! I'm just so happy for you.
Lovin' that we are benefitting from the pics for Allene and Andrea! We'll take all we can get! :) Love y'all so much! I'm there holding him in spirit. :) And that frame from Charla... oh my goodness how PERFECTLY said.
Okay...I am officially addicted to your page Amie. I check this thing like forty times a day just so I can see his precious little pictures. He is perfect! I will continue to keep checking it for new pictures. Oh how I love babies! :)
~~Heather
love all of the new pics. and isn't it funny how you end up loving your husband more once you have a baby? watching them with the baby just melts your heart doesn't it? :)
have i told you that i think charlie is cute? :)
and wow...christy looks so tan!
so much for reading my own email, my OCD brings me to your blog every time I log on!! I'm crying all over again; the framed saying is beyond words. He's beautiful. Uh, let me know when you invite yourself over, Mel, so I can tag along! Blessed boy he is.
Crystal
Umm... How many outfits did he have on today? That's so you to change him that much! Love the pics! Christy
by the way...we all need to buy stock in photo albums! amie, i was just like you. i took so many pictures...i had 8 photo albums full by bryson's 1st birthday. :)
it's just hard to not take pics of someone so cute!
Well guys, I hate to tell you that just because Allene is gone and will be home soon to see that precious baby, doesn't mean the pics stop. You "Charlie Addicted" us all...so now YOU have to feed the addition. Like I said, I am waiting for all to tire of Charlie and then I will come down, BUT from the looks of things that MIGHT be when he graduates from college, so I guess I better pack my duds and head south, huh!!!
You know "cute", "precious", "handsome", etc just doesn't cover it. How can anyone say there isn't a God. My goodness. Did you ever think you could ever be this happy????? Well he is "cute, precious, handsome, etc" (I'll use those words cause I don't know any any better.)
Keep feeding the additions to everyone. I do love all the pics.
Love to all,
Kim & Tim
Good Morning from New York,
Thank you soooo much for sending Andrea and I all the beautiful pictures by way of your blog,(Great Grandma Gert is excited everytime we see more photos.) My heart is ready to explode with joy!! While painting at your home recently, Brenda and I prayed for all the blessings He could fit into your home. Your family has now begun with precious Charlie. He is the most beautiful grandchild I have!
Thank you for the one picture that made me cry, my son loving on his son. (Another tissue please!)
I will continue to sing God's praises and I always thank God for Cady.
"Let those who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. For surely you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield."
ps Thanks Amie, you are a blessing to me!
Seriously... I counted at least 5 outfits in 2 days! Is he that messy, or are you just breaking him in to live in your household?! Too funny! SOOOO your kid! :)
I am so glad that you like the swing!! He is beautiful. I am so happy for you! Congrats, congrats, congrats!
Well, Amie and Bradley I can't look at pictures without crying! He's only been home two days and looks like everyone has seen him. How exciting!!! He's a doll and sounds like one of his favorite times might be 3 AM. Ya'll keep having fun!!!!!!!! Love Barbie
Sweet sweet pictures. I am so happy for you!
He gets cuter by the minute! I am so thankful he has so much wonderful family to love him. Congrats again, I am sooo happy for y'all.
Just like the fake sleeping pic, Amie puts fake spit-up on Charlie so that she can have an excuse to change him into another one of his cute outfits. I freely admit I am a Charlie addict also. Loving all the pics and loving all the Ways.
Beverly
Amie,
I love the pictures where Charlie has his hands drawn up close to his face and is sleeping. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he is ah-mazing! I've thought more about and Jeff and have decided to go ahead and give Charlie our blessing for when he asks either Sarra or Hope to marry him. So, we've got that covered! Love you guys!
Shannon
Post a Comment