Monday, August 13, 2007

more picturesof the little guy...



Charlie with cousin Jacob

Amber got us this blanket and EVERYONE loved it!!



his head has gone down, but it still has that cone shape to it!!


His checks are so round!!


Charlie with Cady

Cady holding Charlie






19 comments:

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Tracy said...

Is it me or does he just keep getting cuter and cuter!? What a sweet little face. So cute...love those cheeks.

And Cady, what a sweet girl. We will be keeping her in our prayers.

It looks like everyone is doing well. We couldnt be happier! I bet your mom is smiling ear to ear! :)

Do you know when you get to bring him home?

Emily said...

He is beautiful. I know you guys are just so excited. You both look so natural holding him.

Cady seems like a sweet girl and she is very brave. I'll keep her in my prayers.

When will you be bringing him home and when will you start having guests? Just let me know.

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to see you two with him! God is good. He is too cute! Thanks so much for sharing your moments with us. It is a great way to keep us posted. Prayers on behalf of your family and Cady. Love you, Andrea

Brenda said...

We love the pictures. Charlie you are so so so so cute. I can't wait to see you in person, I'll bet you are even cuter in person.Amie and Bradley,You are so blessed to finally have a baby.(addison)

I love him already,amie and bradley, you have a really cute baby, but I thought you were going to name him easton? I love you amie and bradley and your first new baby charlie.(sage).

I love you charlie and I love your crib. I can't wait to hold you, amie can I hold him first??? You are so cute, I miss you amie and bradley, hurry up and get here. (katie)


I yuv baby charlie (noah).

Addison says Brady says: He can't wait to see his new boy cousin, he will love you alot!

Brenda says: I wish you could see what I'm seeing right now. All 5 clustered around the computer watching their precious new baby cousin, (Addison was even playing peek-a-boo with him... charlie didn't respond!!!) We are all so excited for you to be home, but we promise not to bombard you - it is just hard when you have so many people who love you and are so excited Charlie is finally here. we are becoming addicted to this computer - we are all charlie geeks. Love you all three and will anxiously await more pictures and then the REAL THING!

annalee said...

i am so happy for you guys. first thing i do each morning is check to see if there are any new pictures and updates about charlie! your little guy is precious. praying for your sweet growing family and cady today!

jaymie said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I have been keeping up with your blog the last month and I am SOOOOO HAPPY that Charlie is here. I LOVE HIS NAME!! Great job! He is so cute and I am just thrilled for you. I can't wait until you can take him home! Keep the pictures coming...know that I'm celebrating with you as your prayers are answered.

Abbe said...

I LOVE checking your blog and not seeing a baby count down at the top! Charlie gets cuter everyday. I can't wait to meet him, we're praying for y'all and Cady and Mark and their families.

Anonymous said...

Great is His Faithfulness.
Can't wait to see him, I agree with Tracy, he just keeps getting cuter. thanks for the blog, this is almost as good as being at the hospital for the arrival of all of our grandbabies. we love u
beverly

Anonymous said...

Your baby is so cute, I cannot wait to see him in person. -Josh Baldwin

Jodi said...

I jumped up when I got your text message this morning and RAN to the computer to see more pics! I too am a Charlie geek! :) This is the 5th time I have looked at them today! My favorite is the one in the hat where he is looking up... oh, he is too precious.

Reading your Mom's post made me tear up a bit. Seeing what all those sweet cousins are saying about him, it is just too much!! We all just love you guys so much and are so thrilled! Can't wait to see him in person!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby. I can almost smell him. You certainly picked the right name. He looks like a Charlie. I may have to make another trip to Ft. Worth real soon. Many prayers have been answered and many more will be sent for the three of you and for Cady and her family. LOVE YOY!!

Jean Sikes said...

Amie & Bradley Charlie is so cute and looks so alert. I can't wait to see him and hold him. You could just come by my house on your way home. Ha! I know Moms would love that. I know Grandad is looking down and smiling on your little family. I am so happy for you.
Love all three of you.
Granner

Anonymous said...

Bradley, Amie & Charlie,

I too am a Charlie geek. I make at least a hundred trips a day to the computer to see more and more pics. We need a pic of the three of you, if possible. I can't wait to see him. I'm gonna wait til everyone else is tired of him (right!) and then I'm coming down so I don't have to share.

Love to all,

Kim

Tracy said...

Just to let you know...Bryson walked in while I was looking at pics of Charlie and he said "Awwwww....baby cute!". So, looks like Bryson is a fan as well :)

Anonymous said...

Charlie is so precious and we are so happy for you. We can't wait to see him soon at church. God has answered prayer for you and for him. He's a lucky little boy to have great christian parents and grand-parents.

Love,
Tim & Linda

Anonymous said...

Amie & Bradley:
Congratulations! God has answered many prayers. I know you will be terrific parents, and we will keep you in our prayers.
(I love the name!)

Love,
Melanie & Neal

Anonymous said...

OK, anyone who knows me well knows that I say EXACTLY what is on my mind....and what I think is this could be the prettiest baby I have ever seen. Seriously. :)
ALICIA

Anonymous said...

cady needs a baby in her I want to put it there, youngest for me so far was 8 she was so tight, just touching and her sucking youngest 2