Friday, August 17, 2007

7lbs 2 oz and 19 3/4 inches long..

Okay, here are picture from today and last night! And yes, there are multiple outfits again today..actually just 4!! The one he woke up in, then we put on a cute preemie outfit that Christy gave us..it was to big so after an hour we decided to change it cause it looked to big and we were headed out. The next outfit got formula on it and once it gets formula on it..it;s to the wash..I love my clean baby!! He has been peeing out of some of his diapers..he is in between preemie and newborn so I put on the preemie and if he pees out of it I'd rather do wash then buy diapers!! Anyway, I don't know why I am justifying it....I am a cloths freak and he will always be in lots of outfits per day..until some day when the laundry beats me down..plus, if I don't put him in at least 5 outfits per day, some will never get worn!! We have so many newborn cloths I need to change him lots so he can try out everything!! Love this outfit Jodi made..it says "Miracle"


This is at our first Dr. Visit. They strip him down to nothing and lay him on the table..I felt bad for him, but when he peed on his nurse I felt better for him! The pee is to the right!!
Aunt Laura came again today!!!!
Chris, Amanda and Conner brought us dinner..which was sooooo good!! Thanks guys!!
Chris and Charlie
The boys hanging out.

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! They told Bradley to strip him down naked and leave him on the table. The boys were hidden from me by the car seat, but when Bradley moved the car seat I jumped and ran for my camera..the nurse waited on taking his rectal temp until I got my pic..thanks!
My big boy..7 lbs 2 oz!! The nurse said he was gonna be "chunky"..we are no longer a fan of that nurse! The Dr. just said that he got above his birth weight quickly because he is on formula!
Laying naked on the bed!





Love the moses basket!!!!!
I realized that I never sent pic of the nursery..here they are!!



Our first bath..he was not loving it..but he smelled so good!!!!!!
Love the hooded towels!! He is red from screaming at me!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME PICTURES!!! I love seeing them every day and keeping up with you guys. Glad he is doing so well!! Thanks for posting pictures and keeping us informed. I love it! We are soo happy for you all. Love and Prayers, Bill and Andrea

Jenni said...

Man! I thought I was going to be the first to post.. but Andrea beat me to it! Anyway.. I'm loving all of the pictures! And the nursery is absolutely adorable! Seriously, you should be an interior decorator!! Wow. Congratulations! Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers! I don't think God could have sent you a cuter baby!!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby! The pictures are awesome. I have now gotten addicted to your blog. :)

Angie Walker (Andrea Trout's friend)

Anonymous said...

Amie and Bradley, Charlie is soo adorable. He is just too precious! I can't wait to see him in person! We are so happy for you.

And yes, Jenni I agree, should the NICU nurse gig fall through :) you could definately go into interior design. I LOVE your nursery!
~Krystal and Ben (Morris)

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I need to make my comments too. He is adorable and ya'll look like you're having so much fun. I loved all his outfits and they looked like they fit pretty good. Nursery is so precious and also I understand you're a bit of a celebrity; strangers calling you by name at the doctors office. Lots of people reading your blog and thoroughly enjoying the pics. love Barbie

Jodi said...

LOVE the nursery! Holy cow it looks SO good! My friend Emily is here looking at the pics with me, and she keeps talking about how "sophisticated" it looks. :) Seriously, love all the pics. Keep them coming! Hope you're getting some rest! Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you at the doctor's office today. (Hope I didn't freak you out by "knowing" you). :)

I love your nursery and the pictures! Aubrey (my daughter) has the same Dream sign in her room. I love Hobby Lobby. Where did you get the God is Good sign? I love it!

Tracy said...

Great job on the nursery!! I may have you help me with our 2nd kid's nursery!...someday! :)

the pic of charlie at the dr's office of him all curled up...adorable!!! all he needs is a blue bow on his rear :)

way to pee on the nurse charlie! atta boy!

love all the new pics

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I have been praising God all week for little Charlie, thank you for keeping us updated.

Love the room, you and I have very similar taste. My whole house is black furniture. :)

Susan

Maddie said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! ps LOVE the nursery! I am so happy for ya'll!!!

Allene said...

The pictures look great, I feel like I have been with you for the day when I see every outfit Charlie has worn and all your visitors.
I especially love the picture of Bradley & Charlie by the laptop, he looks so high-tech with all the wires and remotes!
Only a few more days till I see Prince Charlie!
Love ya from New York!

annalee said...

your nursery is TOO cute... but i have to say charlie is EVEN cuter!
what wonderful pics of his homecoming, dr. visit, etc. don't even apologize for posting lots of pictures, i cant' get enough!

Cheryl said...

Okay, here I am - coming out of my blog stalking closet (that is if you get email notices for comments)! But I don't feel too creepy since Kendra tells me we both blog stalk each other!

Anyway...I've been looking high and low for baby nursery decorating ideas and Charlie's nursery is my favorite BY FAR! So, don't be surprised if you see something very similar on my blog in the coming months.I may be a total copy cat, but change the colors because black won't fly in a house with a blonde dog that sheds more than 10 normal ones do!

Did you get the furniture at Babies R Us? It looks like the exact set we picked two weekends ago in brown.

Now that my stalking is out in the open, I'll be sure to comment on your blog!