Okay. sorry it took me so long to post..but cut me some slack......yesterday wasn't exactly a piece of cake!!! It was a long day, but it all is great now because we are at home with our boy!! He was so excited to be home he decided to stay awake most of the night to take it all in!! I know babies do that,. but at the hospital some people..not Bradley or me ....let him snack every hour or so... needless to say he wanted to eat at 12am. 1am, 2am......it was a long night, but I think we have made a dent in that bad habit...since 2am it has been 3-4 hours between feeds!!! I texted with Cady today and she seemed to be doing well....Thank you all for your prayers for us and her. I am not a calm person by nature...did that even need to be said..., but I had such a great peace yesterday that could have only come from our Heavenly Father. Thank you all for your prayers...we know we are home today with our son because of those prayers!!! Here are some pictures from today..
Bo is fascinated by Charlie
Abbe and Heidi..love my new stroller guys!!
This was hysterical!! Heidi got peed on and pooped on!!
Abbe and Heidi changed him in to his polka dot outfit...love it!!
Papa and Charlie
Two of my best friends in the world..I am so glad Heidi was in town to share in this time. Abbe better be back soon since she lives close!!
I feel that since I did not birth him I can say "Holy Cow..he is so sinkin cute!!"
Aunt Laura getting her practice in before Libby gets here!

Seriously.......to cute!!

Abbe and Charlie
Heidi and Charlie
Amber took these black and white photos and I love them

Katie and Charlie
Noah and Charlie
Sage, Charlie and Noah

All 6 grand kids..they all did so good on being patient for their turn to hold him and were so good with him...he is soooo lucky to have all 5 of them as his cousins
His monkey toes

Addison, Charlie and Sage
Adam and Charlie
All 6 of my babies..this pic literally make me tear up..I am still tired and not running on much, but I am so blessed to have all 6 of these kids in my life..they all bring me such joy!
Talking to Aric on the web cam so he could see his newest nephew!
Anytime anyone mentions Grandad I cannot help but tear up..and by tear up I mean ball!! I find my self a little jealous of all my cousins and siblings who had him there at their babies arrival. I know he is looking down on us with his huge smile and I feel certain we have made him proud, but that does not make me miss him any less. Our Charlie will always grow up to know who's name he was given and what high expectations there are for him to live up to.
Amber and Charlie
Sage and Charlie
Brady, Katie, Charlie and Addison
Addison and Charlie
Need we say more!!
Amanda and Charlie..Thanks for the cute clothes Amanda!!
Shannon and Charlie
Brady kissing Charlie!! Love it!
Katie, Charlie and Addison
Bo is fascinated by Charlie
Abbe and Heidi..love my new stroller guys!!
This was hysterical!! Heidi got peed on and pooped on!!
Abbe and Heidi changed him in to his polka dot outfit...love it!!
Papa and Charlie
Two of my best friends in the world..I am so glad Heidi was in town to share in this time. Abbe better be back soon since she lives close!!
I feel that since I did not birth him I can say "Holy Cow..he is so sinkin cute!!"
Aunt Laura getting her practice in before Libby gets here!
Seriously.......to cute!!
Abbe and Charlie
Heidi and Charlie
Amber took these black and white photos and I love them
Katie and Charlie
Noah and Charlie
Sage, Charlie and Noah
All 6 grand kids..they all did so good on being patient for their turn to hold him and were so good with him...he is soooo lucky to have all 5 of them as his cousins
His monkey toes
Addison, Charlie and Sage
Adam and Charlie
All 6 of my babies..this pic literally make me tear up..I am still tired and not running on much, but I am so blessed to have all 6 of these kids in my life..they all bring me such joy!
Talking to Aric on the web cam so he could see his newest nephew!
Anytime anyone mentions Grandad I cannot help but tear up..and by tear up I mean ball!! I find my self a little jealous of all my cousins and siblings who had him there at their babies arrival. I know he is looking down on us with his huge smile and I feel certain we have made him proud, but that does not make me miss him any less. Our Charlie will always grow up to know who's name he was given and what high expectations there are for him to live up to.
Amber and Charlie
Sage and Charlie
Brady, Katie, Charlie and Addison
Addison and Charlie
Need we say more!!
Amanda and Charlie..Thanks for the cute clothes Amanda!!
Shannon and Charlie
Brady kissing Charlie!! Love it!
Katie, Charlie and AddisonI still have more, but I thought if I posted a lot at once you people would stop harassing me!! just teasing..I love sharing pics of him. I just got my new camera and so I missed out on a bunch of pics..Christy and mom mainly..so when I get a copy of their memory card I will post more!! Thank you all so much for your prayers, calls, text and love..we needed you all so much these past few days and we were not let down!! Our God is an awesome God!!!!!!!!!!

19 comments:
Yay... I'm first! (braggin')
THANK YOU!!! Thanks for your sweet words, the pictures FINALLY, and the tears through smiles that you just brought to me. That's my favorite. :) LOVE Y'ALL so much! I wish I was there to hug him and you! Give your sweet boy kisses from me! (Charlie, not Bradley...)
I am SO happy for you guys!!! God is amazing and this is a great reminder to us all. Sheesh...I am tearing up as I look at all your pictures and words; thank you for letting us be a part of this blessed time!
Gabrielle
I get teary eyed looking at these pictures because it is just so perfect. You look so happy and and it is great to see such an amazing gift from God. I can't wait to meet Charlie.
God proved Himself faithful and the author of wonderful miracles yesterday. I am so glad that you are home and have your baby. I am praying for Cady too, I know it was not an easy decision but it was a good one. God bless you guys during this time
Susan J
can't tell you how much prayer was coming your way from me and my boys!! Jodi and I just cried when we heard you were taking him home. God is Good! And he is a beautiful baby with beautiful coloring and a perfect head!! Hang in there- the sleepless nights go by really quickly, almost too quickly!
J
wow. you've had a busy yet fun day haven't you?! thanks for all of the pictures...i've been checking your blog all day :)
you KNOW that your grandad is smiling and loving every minute of this! he IS still with you. but i know you miss him.
charlie....that boy keeps getting cuter and cuter. every time i see him he's cuter!! seriously! you are going to have to tell all the ladies to "back off" one of these days! he's gonna be a heartbreaker :)
LOVE the picture of all 6 grankids!! you will have to frame that one!
Have fun! Good job on getting his feedings to every 3-4 hours. I hope you get some much needed rest tonight. I'm so happy for you two. I love seeing you smile so big!
OK I am totally objective
when I pronounce Charlie the most perfect baby. Yes, Amie he is the cutest, yes,Bradley he is the strongest, yes, Brenda, he is the smartest, and yes, Danny, I see Harley written all over him. Now, all you nieces and nephews, and great nieces and nephews,and children and grandchildren(I think I've covered them all) do not be offended, we all said the same thing (or close) about all of you.
Anyway, thank you Amie and Bradley for sharing your amazing trial and triumph with us, To God be the Glory great things He hath done. Can't wait to see him. I savoured through all of the pics and did not cry, until I came to Daddy's belt, now Charlies. Love to all of you, hugs to all, and unlike Jodi I don't even care if you kiss Bradley for me as long as long as you do give Charlie a kiss for me. Beverly
Gross, Beverly... :)
Too cute! Again, cannot stress enough how happy I am for you and Bradley. Enjoy him and don't forget to get a little bit of rest. I look forward to meeting him after you guys have had some time to get settled. Talk to you soon. Congratulations again!!!!
From Ephesians 5:15-20 it says - "Be very careful, then, how you live- not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, b/c the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but UNDERSTAND what the LORD'S WILL is. Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be FILLED w/the Spirit. Speak to one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. "
And so it was yesterday, today and let's not forget our tomorrows.
I love that little guy - He has made the most of his opportunities already - teaching us once again to rely on God and thank him for all things. Can't wait to hold him again.
Love you - Christy
I'm sure you don't even remember meeting me at Andrea's (LOL) but I have been following along through Andrea and I am sooo thrilled for you.
Tuesday night Andrea and I were both on the computer all night checking the blog waiting for news. Finally, at 9:00 Andrea called me to tell me the blessed news!!
CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful new son! There is no greater blessing, which you already know.
I will continue to pray for you all.....now mainly for some sleep......as well as Cady.
God Bless,
Angie Walker
LOVE THE PICS!! They will do until I see him in person hopefully very, very soon! I love the one of everyone gathererd around his crib!! He's going to grow too fast as you know so enjoy him and keep taking pictures! Talk to you real soon,
Melanie
Hey there! I am Melanie's little sister, Lauren, and I have been reading your blog, praying, and sharing in your joy the internet and prayer! Thank you for posting all the pictures! I am so happy for you to have Charlie home! Congratulations and I agree...he is the cutest little thing!
~* Lauren
AMAZING!!! Thanks for the update! So great to know that you guys are home. Looks like you had a busy day sharing him with everyone. What a precious little angel. I love the pictures, they are amazing! Of course the belt one made me tear up too! Love you guys and cannot wait to meet him. God is soo good! Love and Prayers, Andrea
COngratulations once again on a very cute little boy!! Hopefully he slept better for you on his second night at home. I am sure he was worn out from his big debut to his new family. Anyway thanks for sharing your pics he is to darn cute. Maybe once he gets bigger and so does Dawson we can get them together to play.
Talk to you soon-
Brandie
He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! And yes, he is getting cuter every day. Loved seeing all the cousins together, Addison melted my heart with her attentiveness to charlie! Hope you guys got more sleep last night. Please pencil me in for the first available holding appointment! Miss you
Crystal
He gets cuter everyday. Cherish these moments...I'm already beginning to miss the newborn phase and its only been a couple of months. Time flies when your enjoying your little one. Feydra.
He is just adorable and so are you and Bradley. God is so GOOD and listens to our prayers. So happy for you! Thanks for sharing your pictures and keeping everyone posted.
Dana
addison is ready tobreed
Post a Comment