Big moment people...like huge..my baby learned to ride a bike this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has been wanting to master this for a while, but the perfectionist in him cannot stand "not getting this"..and he gets super frustrated. We had taken his training wheels off once before..and it did not go well. When we were at Caddo Charlie wanted to try to ride Reagan's bike and I tried to help him...he was less frustrated with me, but still didn't get it.
I looked outside that afternoon and Larry Gray was pushing Charlie along and then Charlie took off!!! And I cried..true story. (stinkin picture wont flip)
I LOVE that he learned to ride on a pink bike!!
He was SO proud of himself..and I was so proud of him to...it's the little milestones that make me weepy and dread him getting any older...I used to make fun of those people...now I am one of them...DANGIT!!

1 comments:
I love that he learned on a pink bike with my Daddy!!! Greatness. :) SUCH A BIG DEAL!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Charlie!!! I bet he can't get enough of bike riding now...
Post a Comment