Friday, May 17, 2013

Wedding time

So, the wedding that I had been getting ready for starving myself for has come and gone..and it was a blast!!  Bradley and I declared it one of our favorite weddings ever!!
Did I get a picture with the bride..no, why would one do that!!!  I didn't have my phone at the wedding with me so I relied on the ones others fwded to me!
No bridesmaid dress is complete without stripper shoes, am I right!:)

And a bridal luncheon and mani/pedi isn't complete without a chocolate martini, am I right!

I got fake eye lashes put on...pardon the makeup free face...and now I want fake eye lashes all the time..forever.  Spray on a fake tan and glue on some eye lashes and you can leave the rest of your face free.  For the 3 days these were on, I never put on make up and wasn't embarrassed to go anywhere!!

The two bridesmaids!  This was so much fun to be in the wedding with just Jodi and Alicia...our two days together before the wedding were really a blast...really so much fun!!!!

Picture without kids, what in the world!!

make that two pictures!

My mama and I at the ball park....where the wedding was:)

I loved this picture of my nieces, Addison and Katie..how cute are they.  I really need to go get some cowboy boots now!

Um, how is my oldest niece 13 now....what in the world!!!

Niece #3, Katie and me!!  Apparently great minds think alike!!!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful wedding, beautiful girls..all of them!

Brenda said...

Bradley's pretty handsome too! Shoes, well.....