Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Easter

We had a few Easters this year...it was one of those things where people got sick so you just kept moving things and before you know it your celebrating an Easter egg hunt 2 weeks after Easter!!  The kids could care less when they hunt eggs..they just want to hunt and get the candy!!!!
 
We had an Easter egg hunt at our house with Adam and Christy's kids!


Katie is still not to cool to hunt eggs..I give her just a few more years...cause Addison was apparently to cool this year!!


 
On Easter weekend we did one with just our kids..and it was sweet to see the boys try to help Harper...for just a bit and then she was on her own!!!





Someday he will smile normal, right????!?!?!?!

Of course no Easter is complete without egg dying..which I happen to love myself!!  I get kinda territorial over my eggs!! 


Charlie was pouting and wanted no part of pictures...surprise?!?!?


 

This is the only picture we have on actual Easter Sunday...when will I learn to force my family to take a picture before church!!!  We went to church with my Granner..sorta!..and then had lunch with her, my parents, aunt and uncle and cousins!! This is my cousin Kyler and her 2 sweet girls Kenzye and Kaya!
 
And no Easter is complete without loot from that bunny!!!!





0 comments: