Saturday, May 11, 2013

Future gymnast

The boys have been in gymnastics for the past few months and they had their show off class last week!

I put the boys in it because many of Easton's ECI therapist had said that gymnastics would be great for speech and many other areas of development. It's kinda to soon to tell, but the kids had a great time.

The teacher started the class by explaining how gymnastics and all the things they are doing tie into reading, speech and development. It made me feel good to know the teacher and I were on the same page;)

My favorite part hands down was watching how sweet the boys were to each other. They only knew each other in class and they stuck together!!!

These pictures are backwards, but you get the idea;)


At the end of pictures the teacher ask the kids to yell "gymnastics"...cue Easton to place his hands over his ears!!


The teacher asked Easton to smile and I had to mumble..."he is"...we've got to fix this!!





After each thing that Easton did he turn and yelled "I did it mama!" ...then the whole room laughed...each time;)!


Charlie and Cooper...how cute is that for a girl name..love it!!


;)


Charlie was a pro and nailed everything!..no surprise there!





Taking a break from gymnastics to do mini soccer and basketball camp at the rec center and then we will pick back up gymnastics in the fall!!

0 comments: