I didn't intend to take a break...it just happened! Once I realized how long it had been I decided to give myself a break until May...it was kinda nice to not have that "I need to blog" guilt! Just cause the blog took a break does not mean my kiddos did too!! We have been BUSY!!!
Harper is QUEEN of pulling her hair out of a pony tail..or her version of it....and this is what is left behind. Heaven help us when we are out in public and I cannot find another hair tie!!
We are slowly making progress on a more normal smile!
Cool girl
Look closely at that grin...aghhh, he kills me!
Charlie often refuses to sleep in his bed..for numerous reasons...its to hard, its to soft, its to scratchy, its to bumpy, etc. The places we have found this kids are entertaining to say the least!
My kiddos have a good daddy! I think my mother-in-law and I both sent him this pinterest link for a race car and his next off day he built it with the boys!
White trashing it at the deer lease!
I'm really loving her in sunglasses!
Papa and 3/5 of his grand kids!
This car has yet to get old!

0 comments:
Post a Comment