Wednesday, May 8, 2013

we be sickly and misc!

I have so many random pics that just got all dumped into this post..your welcome!
The boys took a trip to the deer lease without me..rude:)

Charlie loves to decorate his plates..he made a smiley face here!

we be cool!

We went on a family camp out with our church..it was a blast..so much fun that I didn't take ONE picture....lame mom here!!  This was on the way down..me and Bradley and 7 kids..AWESOME!!
Tylene sent me this one from the camp out..so there is one picture!!  How messy is Easton...we were loving us some outdoors!

Park play days are awesome!

Big brothers are awesome too!
"I mustache you a question?"

Charlie liked his, but opted not to wear it!


My messy boys..goodness they all rock!!

Police officer Charlie here if anyone needs assistance!

Daddy and Harper Jane:)

The boys are finally starting to play better together..sometimes....when they both in the mood!!

I sent this to Bradley and said "Help me..she wont let me put her down!!!"  This was right after the Mono diagnosis..
Later that day I sent this one "We are making progress..shes almost out of my lap!!!!!"

This was one of her sick days..she needed new clothes and there was a pile downstairs that were handy so she wore the boys clothes around the house..and she totally looked like a boy!

Finally feeling better after the Mono:)  She still slept A LOT for a few weeks!

I cannot remember if Easton was sick or just tired..but he feel asleep at the table..and that will NEVER stop being funny!!


Two sick boys resting in my bed...I think we are all on the mend again after the stomach bug took down the whole family....I sure hope we are cause I need a few weeks of healthy kids!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

That's kind of an ominous smile that Bradley has in the one of him and Harper!