Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Zoo

Why do I feel as though I should get an award for taking the kids to the Zoo all by myself..it is like a huge accomplishment!!  I realize it is completely ridiculous to feel that way, but when I take all three to the Zoo and make it home without losing someone..that's big people!!
I asked Charlie to look and me and smile and I got this look and "I'm on the phone mom"..come on 13, I'm so ready for you!

This was pre haircut on Easton and I kinda wanna cry looking at his long curly hair:(

Spiked hair makes him happy!

I love Easton and I prayed for a long time that he would walk, talk and run, etc....well, God is good..and mama is TIRED!!!!!

And this sweet girl is just lovely..so easy and fun!
Getting eye contact on pictures that day was not a priority..clearly..

Why do they look so whipped..this was their idea!!!

Easton and this bird cracked me up..one tilted their head to the left..so did the other!  This went on till the other two children grew bored and asked to leave!

This was as good as it got that day for a group shot!

Charlie was so proud of himself when he caught the big bird..he was unimpressed by the smaller ones, but every time he caught a big one he wanted his picture taken!

Trying to catch a bird for his brother:)


This is what happened every time that Charlie got a bird for Harper..her hands flew up and away the bird went!
Easton tried to catch his own..without much luck!

Lovely....sheer lovely-ness all over her!

0 comments: