I did it again..I stayed strong and resisted the urge to buy school pictures, but dang it was hard this time!!!!!!!!! I LOVED this one of the boys together..LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!! If the packages were different I would have been all over it..but I just wanted one 5x7 of this one and maybe another few, but they only do the "way to many pictures" packages..bummer!!
It's not like I am hurting for pictures though!!!
This one kills me....he looks SOOOO old..and handsome!
I swear his pants are long enough when he stands..the high waters were keeping me from wanting this one!
I still cannot talk about this yet....:(:(:(:(:(:(

1 comments:
ugh--school pictures! They totally try to suck us in, don't they? Funny thing is, we gave in this last time...and now I can't remember where I put the pictures we purchased! LOL:) Serves me right I suppose!
Post a Comment