We had Charlie's Pre K graduation tonight...and I only cried a little! If I had allowed myself to...I'd have totally bawled, but Bradley was giving me the stink eye;)

Charlie was real nervous ahead of time...he hates the idea of people looking at him...he is sooo his father!;). As soon as we got to the church he was totally fine! He did great and did everything perfect...except he was totally eating his tassel on his hat during the graduation part!! He totally got teased by the director during her speech part about chewing on his tassel!

My baby...I could cry again..

Favorite part of the night was when they announced what the kids want to be when they grow up...there were a lot of Dr's and firemen. I smiled big when my baby announced he wanted to be a ninja!!! I loved his uniqueness!!!!

So proud of my baby!!!

1 comments:
Congratlations, Charlie. I am so happy for you and love you so much.I am thankful that you are one of my 24 blessings.
Granner
Post a Comment