Saturday, June 1, 2013

A little boat time at Caddo

It's that time of the year...it was Caddo weekend!  We took the last 4 years off and we decided to venture back with the 3 little ones..who's terrible idea was that (mine).  All I can say is that every year from now can only get better!!!  The time during the day was great, it was just the nights with my sickly Harper Jane that wore.me.out.  That's all I'll say about that! But the times other then the middle of the night were GREAT!
Riding in the boat never gets old!  See the scenery..now you know why I call it the swamp!
My boots got made fun of, but those snakes would have a harder time find my toes in these boots then all the other toes widely available in every ones flip flops!

We are big Duck Dynasty fans (shocking I know) so the boys were PUMPED to see a few duck blinds!

Awesome smile mom!  I'm embracing the camera though!!

Easton is fascinated with his hand here.....

Even if my nights sucked..spending 4 days with my family with no distractions (no cell service or TV) was NICE!!!


Dang these pictures for not turning..I love this one of Charlie driving:)

So, babies and life jackets are kinda a miserable combo!  She was over it by the time we got back to the dock.



so.much.fun...
#minusthosecrappynights

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Loved. Every. Minute. With y'all. And I am sooooooo sorry it was so hard with Harper!! Next year WILL be better!!! So you HAVE to come back!