Thursday, May 23, 2013

April phone dump!

We may have been watching some Swamp People around our house..Charlie got his alligators and was "cooking them" on the stove...it was some good eating!

My men:)

Yes, this happened.  Those are snakes.. IN MY KITCHEN.  In my stinkin KITCHEN.  And to top things off..they just happened to be "having relations"..in my house...living in sin!!!!!!  They soon became the property of my brother and his 4 kids...I think that was punishment enough for the snakes...teach them to come into my house!

This was my boys right after Easton got his curls cut off...he looks so cute, but man do I miss those curls:(

She is hands down my most inquisitive child..she is into EVERYTHING..

Their future is so bright they gotta wear shades:)

My husband broke the rule of "Don't buy me flowers cause they just die"..big mistake on his part!  I have changed my stance and now love fresh flower in the house....bad move Bradley!!!!

Harper likes to hide in warm clothes fresh from the laundry...she sits in them till they are cold!

Spring cleaning much....I cleaned out so many clothes I told Bradley I needed to go shopping...he was thrilled!!

Every girl needs a pair of over sized shades!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Resale your clothes!!! I took a stroller and one tote of clothes and got $130 at Once Upon a Child. Unless you want to ship massive boxes of boy clothes way up north!