Sunday, May 5, 2013

Easton turns 3!!!!

Happy Birthday Easton!!
We started out the day with donuts...because its just wrong to celebrate a birthday without donuts!!

Notice the lighting and lack of other people at the table..Easton still starts his day at 6-6:30...and that sucks..but it sucks even more because Harper and Charlie usually sleep till 7 and 8..
So, just Daddy and I sang to him that meal!!


We just did one bigger gift this year and I love this age cause he was totally cool with it...I love watching Easton open gifts..he gets sooo excited over every gift!

 
Easton had surgery near his birthday (I'll blog on that soon!) so we had changed plans for his birthday a million times..and almost canceled the party again when Harper got Mono..yes, you read that correctly.  I'm glad we kept the date and just did the party, but I kept calling it a lame party because I did nothing for it!  I ordered a cake, got some balloons and showed up!  Simple and great!!






The cake was Texas Star and the frosting was out of control...I was in heaven!!!

The wind was crazy that day so we saved the present opening until we got home and I wished everyone could have seen Eastons face as he opened each gift...he was SOOOOO excited and happy with each gift!!


Happy 3rd Birthday Easton!!!  We love you buddy!!!

0 comments: