Friday, March 15, 2013

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day..a month late!!!  I love the month of February for one simple reason..I LOVE commerical-ized holidays!!...Kidding!!  No, the real reason I love Feb 1-14 is those little mail boxes on my table.  Each morning there is a small piece of candy and a note from Mommy telling each kiddo how great, special and wonderful they are!  My favorite part this year was one day I was running late in the morning and didn't get a chance to write a note so I just put candy in the mail boxes.  When I got home that night Charlie told me that I owed him 2 notes the next day....turn out he liked the notes just as much as the candy.....what a shockingly nice treat!!!!
 
Valentines  morning consisted of red heart pancakes and the boys diving into their valentines baskets!  This year I skimped on the candy and threw in things like band aids...things they like to waste play with..that they usually don't get to play with!
 
 
The boys wore their Valentines tattoo's to school that day...each on their cheek!


LOVE these silly and sweet boys!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them also and that they love on each other. Sweet boys. Granner.