Thursday, February 11, 2010

It is still snowing!!

I talked to my sister in law and she mentioned bringing her kiddos over after school..which worked great for me cause I was not looking forward to getting Charlie all dressed up for 2 min outside. If Christy brought her kids over then Charlie would have more fun and stay out longer...right!! Addison, Hope and Katie..they hit the door and took off running!
Hope was not satisfied until she got pushed on the swing..I tried explaining that we can do that any time, but she would not back down!!

One of a few pictures of Charlie in the snow...he did not like being cold, wet, having his feet stuck by snow drifts, watching his mom play with other kids..should I go on!! He last about 5-10 min and went in, but then came back out when my mom got there!

Rolling down the hills..I could not help myself and joined in..it was as much fun as it looked!!

check out that snow ball!!

Without prompting all the kids dropped at the same time and went into "snow angle" mode!!
(Hope)
Kate

Ada

and Brady..Charlie wanted NO part of snow angles!!

Snow up to her waist..or she was on her knees...you decide!!

Presley joined in for about 2 min and then Christy..my cold natured sister in law...took one for the team and went inside with Charlie and the others when they got cold!

Brady loves to eat snow..for the first 10 min out there..every time you looked at him, he was eating snow!

He was throwing a snow ball at me!

and evening mail box picture...next is the one from earlier today!



This is my driveway..after shoveling THREE cars out of it....who would have ever thought you'd have to shovel your driveway in Texas!! We tried not to, but when the cars started sliding and were getting NO traction..we busted out our shovels..and I counted that as my exercise for today!!
I LOVE this picture of Katie..love it!!!..makes me smile very time I see it!

Um, the cold had gotten to them and they were CRAZY!!!
We made a daddy, mommy and baby snowman!!

It was a snow day and I looked every bit of it..I think I got out of my PJ's and brushed my teeth for the first time at 3:30 this afternoon...that is a LAZY day!!
Mom and the kiddos!

It's 8:30 here and it is still coming down pretty good..they are now saying 7-11 inches!!!!!! As long as it is gone by my drive to work on Sat, then I am good!!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

7-11 inches?!?!?!?! AMAZING! Have we ever had that much in our whole lives?? Don't think so! And of course, I have to live HERE. Boo. Thanks for the pics though.... looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!