But not on purpose! We were at CVS last Fri and when we drove up, I thought I was lucky and grabbed a spot right by the door. I pulled into the spot and looked up..
.. had I been in a better mood, I just may have moved...had the parking lot actually been large and I felt concern that a "real" pregnant woman would actually have to walk far, I probably would have moved. But I didn't. I have never gotten to park in one of these spots and in the throws of my infertility, the signs had the ability to produce instant tears. So, I pulled in, parked, snapped my picture and sat there smiling...I am expecting. I am expecting great things..and have been for the last year. And as more time passes, my expectations may continue to rise...I cannot wait for what He has in store!
.. had I been in a better mood, I just may have moved...had the parking lot actually been large and I felt concern that a "real" pregnant woman would actually have to walk far, I probably would have moved. But I didn't. I have never gotten to park in one of these spots and in the throws of my infertility, the signs had the ability to produce instant tears. So, I pulled in, parked, snapped my picture and sat there smiling...I am expecting. I am expecting great things..and have been for the last year. And as more time passes, my expectations may continue to rise...I cannot wait for what He has in store!

6 comments:
Good for you pregnant on paper friend! I support you fully in parking there anytime you want! However, I have always thought those spots should be for infant mothers it is way harder to lug in a baby and a carrier than a baby in your belly or on paper. :)
I, too, am full of 'expectant joy' for you and Bradley. I just know it is right around the corner. I am relying on past experiences to give you both hope .... just look at how HE has come through in previous 'silent' times. Love you and LOVE your attitude.
Fabulous. :) I love it.
Good for you! Love it!
i love this!! 2010 is going to be such a wonderful year!! GOD always provides!! and HE does many "little" things like this to make you smile to encourage you during these heartwrenching times.
i am praying for you guys!!!
GREATNESS.
Love this post Amie! :)
(I too, agree with Abbe--those spots should be reserved for people with small children.)
Post a Comment