My husband just called..not really, he texted me.. and asked me to get pictures from the front of our house. Since my middle name is submissive, I when right out side to get them. Then I promptly when back inside, added a few more layers and then headed back out..and across the busy street..which was not nearly as busy today!
look how deep!
Dude, that is real snow!

snow piled up on the mail box, just to give him an idea!
roof??..I was not quite sure what all he wanted pictures of..
more tree pictures, but this is just so stinkin pretty..
view into our backyard from the front..
The view from the front yard..across the street! When I was little I always wanted a house with columns, a wrap around porch and a balcony..in that order. Well, I love the columns and I think I can convince Bradley to put in a deck/wrap around porch thing..and I can live without a balcony! I know curb appeal is that last thing that is important when buying a house..but I always had a hard time wrapping my brain around that one. When we drove up the first time..I LOVED this house...and I think at least once a day I manage to tell Bradley how much I love our new home!!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my word, I am SO JEALOUS!!!!! We have the same "storm" here, but it is just really cold, hard RAIN. YUCK. What you have is gorgeous and fun! Yay! Can't wait for snowman pics!
Your house is beautiful, btw. I hadn't seen it yet!
You got it! The last picture was what I wanted to see.
Have fun today, I heard we could end up with 6".
You got it! The last picture was what I wanted to see.
Have fun today, I heard we could end up with 6".
I just can't get over all that snow. That NEVER happened when I lived there. And I lived there a long time.
Post a Comment