This is our 4th snow this winter..not our usual Texas snow..this is real snow!! And this may be the biggest and best yet!! And if I have not said it 125 times...I love my new back yard..and when it is covered in snow, it is the most beautiful thing ever!! Lucky for me, I am off work today and tomorrow, so that means I have been trying to convince my husband to leave work all day with no luck:( So, I guess Charlie and I will attempt a fire and snow man on our own!!!
When Charlie woke up today..okay, when I woke up, I called him to the window..so excited!! His response..without any enthusiasm.."So, were gonna build another snowman?" He has not idea this may never happen in his life time again...good, fluffy snow!!!
I don't think this picture will ever get old!
Stay tuned for snow day pictures!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment