I shopped..at the Children's Place....I LOVE that store..and their fabulous sales...I got all 28 of these items for $90.00...no item was more then $3...and I bought for next winter and a few things for the following winter..so far, buying ahead has never really burned me...so, what did I jinx???
for our next baby. Could I curse us anymore...it will never happen if I plan and buy things for it...???
Oh, but it gets better
Bless her heart, she'll never get a baby....
So, anytime I complain about waiting on #2..have I mentioned that in a week and a 1/2 it will be a YEAR..just remind me that I did it to myself...
all this long wait can be blamed directly on me...for buying matching outfits and assuming I'll have a baby by Christmas...once again, bless my heart!
**please note the LARGE amounts of sarcasm in my voice all through this!**

2 comments:
That's hilarious! I need you to go shopping for me, I have yet to buy and outfit!! Well, I will take that back, I did get one little outfit, but I really didn't buy it either.
Amie is to Chidlren's Place as Cheryl is to Carter's.
Post a Comment