Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rodeo!

Charlie got to go to the rodeo on Monday and it was all he could talk about..before and after! He had a REAL hard time going down on Sunday night so I started in with "The sooner you fall asleep, the sooner Monday will be here..and that means Rodeo day!". Finally he feel asleep..only to come bounding into our room at 5:56am saying.."It's Monday, I get to go to the Rodeo!!!!!" Bradley and I were up getting ready for work, so I am sure it was a real treat for my mother in law to get here and be met at the door at 6:30am by Charlie!! This is the picture Allene sent to me at work that day..so stinkin cute!! From this picture I thought this animal was real and was impressed he was on it....

Oh, it's fake..that makes more sense!!
Noticed how he is laid back and chillaxin..he is too cool for this cow...
only cause its fake!!
Tutti getting in on the fun!!

Apparently he loved the rodeo show part and sat pretty still for the entire 2.5hr show..nice!!!! Him and Libby look way to big in this picture!

From what I was told....Uncle Derrick was IT that day..he was his Uncle Derricks boy!!

The whole family was there for the fun..well almost all!! Next year I will make sure I am off so I wont miss out on any fun!! As long as they make the animal smell disappear, I am there!!
***please take note of my thug child in the back row..like his stare down?? love it!!****

0 comments: