These would have been up sooner, but the whole "power outage" thing put a kink in my power blogging!!! We lost power on Thursday at about 8pm and it returned on Sat night at about 6pm. We stayed at home on Thursday, hoping and thinking the heat would return..but no luck there!! We stayed at my in laws on Fri night and spent the day entertaining ourselves being out and about and hanging with my family and we saw "The Princess and the Frog" again...such a great movie! When we went to my parents house we found out they had no power..as well as my brother. So we all hung out there together around the fire..I thought Miss Presley looked to stinkin cute all wrapped up by the fire with her mittens on!!

This is what "no power" looks like!!


Before we headed to mom and dads we had to shovel the driveway...again!! While we were out there we made a huge snowman..with a nice mowhawk!!

..and this was his face the entire time he was outside..kiddo just does not love the snow yet!!

sweet mowhawk!!

such a smart husband!!



the snow on the trees that morning was amazing..so amazing that I am pretty sure all that snow on the trees is what caused the power outages!!

..cant help myself!!

As soon as spring rolls around, this tree will be gone. We have lots of beautiful oak trees in the backyard, this is not one of them. We were really hoping the snow would snap this tree over and off, but no luck:( I wished I would have taken a pic first thing Thursday morning....it was way higher and no where near the ground.

So long to our snowman..

This was on Fri morning after the kids had played with and on these toys..

Remember how I shoveled 3 times on Thursday..this is the driveway on Fri morning..nice huh!
I am hooping to blog today about the snow day cooking I did !!
0 comments:
Post a Comment