I worked this year on the weekend of Valentines...not too big of a deal, it just meant we had to rearrange our annual V-Day dinner with the Brooms and Bradley and I decided to celebrate the next weekend..that is post #2!!
I had all these great ideas for some "red meals", but in the end..I settled on easy!! We kept it simple with a peperoni pizza twist..still kinda red! We did have cookies for the kids to decorate and in keeping with tradition..I loaded all the kids up with sugar!!

Charlie was in sugar heaven..he just kept loading more candy on the cookie, eating it off, then adding more on...rinse and repeat!

Casen thought we were just crazy and was not having any part of this!

Our Pro!! She was a bit confused at first..kinda like, "Your
letting me do this"...and then she was game!!

The cookie almost grosses me out!!

For lunch on "Valentines Day" we met Libby, Laura and Tutti for lunch..there were very loud squeals coming from Charlie and Libby when they saw each other!! Almost bordering on girlie, but I let it slide since he was soooo excited!!

Can you tell these are out of order...this was our breakfast that day..he could care less about colored food..not the least bit excited. I think he just thinks this is normal and everyone does it...such a waste!!

For super bright food you cannot get the regular food coloring..I cannot remember the brand, but its "neon something"..helpful, huh!?

His breakfast that he ate none of...he was so excited and called it waffles...when he realized it was pancakes..he wanted nothing to do with it...??? It's the same thing...to me, but apparently there are a lot of you out there that like one but not the other..weirdos!!

Like his hair!! This was before his haircut! This was brunch that day..since there was no eating breakfast that day!! We were talking about shapes..he knew that macaroni was a in a square shape, but he could not get that the hot dogs were in a heart shape...and he knows his shapes, so I kept trying to get him to guess it. Finally he grabs a hot dog and very firmly says..."Mommy, it is a circle..see?" and then he gave me that
Bless your heart look!He eventually got what I was talking about!

Duh, mom!

Hope your Valentines Day was great!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment